shape
carat
color
clarity

TIffany Soleste . . . as per request!

frosted

Rough_Rock
Here are some new photos of my anniversary from my awesome dh!! Enjoy!

May%2011-176.jpg

May%2011-186.jpg

May%2011-188.jpg

May%2011-175_0.jpg

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
thump.... oops i just fall lol GORGEOUS congrats! :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty! Thats some anniversary gift!!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
it's beautiful! give us some more info on that gorgeous ring!!! :love:

emeralddreams

Rough_Rock
Yes, we need info, and possibly more pics, like side shots...pretty please! It is absolutely beautiful.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh wow, it's gorgeous!! Happy Anniversary!!!

frosted

Rough_Rock
You guys are too kind! (If only family would say such nice things! They've been really quiet . . . well, at least the ladies have been.)

Specs:
1.22 carat, F, VVS2.

I haven't gotten the papers yet to know the exact total carat weight, but lots of sparkle! ;-) :love:

I'll try to post some new photos. I have to bring out my good camera and see if I can't get better hand shots. And I'll do more sides, profiles, etc. I know I looked on here often while searching and those all helped a lot!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stttttttttttuuuuunnniiinnngggg! WOW :love:

cheers--Sharon

BHMom

Rough_Rock
That's some serious bling! I love it. :love: :love: :love: Happy anniversary! :appl:

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely, I have not seen that ring before. Which cut of diamond is in it? The novo?

frosted

Rough_Rock
The cut is cushion modified brilliant.

1.22 carats, f, vs1 (sorry for mistake earlier)
6.55 x 5.94 x 3.95
Depth 66.5
Table 63
Cut excellent
Polish excellent
Symmetry vg
Girdle med to slightly thick, faceted
No culet
.38 total weight rb

While I can sometimes see crushed ice, it's not like the typical cmb. It really looks like a rb in a rec pillow shape. I can see into it too, there is a nice depth to it.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!! It is stunningly beautiful! Your girl will be thrilled!!! I don't understand why your fam hasn't just gone
crazy for it!!!

There are no words, it is that beautiful!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
frosted|1306806061|2934168 said:
You guys are too kind! (If only family would say such nice things! They've been really quiet . . . well, at least the ladies have been.)

Sweetie, it's called jealousy! ;-)

Your ring is stunning. Congratulations on the anniversary, and enjoy your gorgeous new ring proudly!

Liv69

Rough_Rock

Specs:
1.22 carat, F, VVS2.

I haven't gotten the papers yet to know the exact total carat weight, but lots of sparkle! ;-) :love:

I'll try to post some new photos. I have to bring out my good camera and see if I can't get better hand shots. And I'll do more sides, profiles, etc. I know I looked on here often while searching and those all helped a lot!

Hi Frosted
Your ring is just lovely!!! Wear it in good health.

It's a bummer re your family's response. I got a similar reaction with my 10 year anniversary ring which was also a Tiffany. Anyone would have though that I'd robbed a bank or something...! I put it down to different values (in the older generation) and jealousy I'm the younger crowd.
Have fun and enjoy!

frosted

Rough_Rock
Thanks again everyone. We really love it, but dh is a little sad at the underwelming response. He feels everyone should be blown away for the price we paid! My mom says it looks more like a cocktail ring, his sister wondered if there was a big diamond in there. His mom didn't even comment, just changed the subject.

I'm wondering if it is just the fact that it's totally different for them that they don't know what to think . . . Or the halo makes the diamond seem smaller?

Dh kept joking that we should return it for something more traditional. I think I am too attached to it. But I'd gladly accept another ring in addition! ;-) maybe at 20 years . . . .

I'll be taking more pics today so stay tuned . . .

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

Specs:
1.22 carat, F, VVS2.

hate to say it- but it sounds like some of the ladies in your family are envious of your stunning anniversary gift :tongue:

frosted

Rough_Rock
Ready for the deluge of photos??

I hope everyone doesn't mind!

Here are some hand shots . . .
Jun%2011-119.jpg

Jun%2011-139.jpg

Jun%2011-153.jpg

Ring box glamour shots (of the ring). . . (although, I think the ring box actually deserves some shots of itself . . . it's beautiful!)
Jun%2011-128.jpg

Jun%2011-132.jpg

Jun%2011-133.jpg

Jun%2011-137.jpg

And here is a shot with all her "accessories"! :lol:
Jun%2011-121.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I took her to the park this morning . . . WOW! Absolutely stunning in bright light. I think I may live at the park . . . as long as the sun shines!!

Congrats! It looks beautiful on you! :love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
W :love: w! I love the split shank and double halo!!! Too bad they don't have as good a taste as you in rings! Congrats on your anniversary!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is seriously gorgeous! I love it! :love: Ignore your family members' responses and enjoy it!

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Ooohhh... yeeaaahhh.... that is FABulous! :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that really is a STUNNING ring!!! Screw your family---they're jealous!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it's seriously eye-popping!! Do you wear it as an engagement ring or as a right hand ring? Just curious. ENJOY!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg, that is absolutely gorgeous!!! I can only imagine how fun and exciting it is to wear such a beautiful ring! Please ignore your family's insensitive remarks - and shame on them for making them. They better be careful, their jealousy is showing. It's a spectacular ring, wear it with joy and pride! Congrats!

frosted

Rough_Rock
Thanks again for all the love!

I do wear it as an engagement ring. Right now we are on the look out for a band that would go with it.

I thought about the TIffany metro, but it's pretty thin and wg . . . I just didn't want another band to have to REALLY worry about. I have four young kids so I'm busy and always doing something with my hands. I want a band that complements the ring without taking away, but also can stand on it's own so when I'm washing dishes, playing soccer with the kids, I don't feel "naked".

The SA in Tiffany's showed me a 2mm channel set band that looked pretty good, at least under TIffany's spotlighting. I didn't see the metal at all. I will have to try it again though and look at it under the counters to see if I would notice the difference under normal lighting conditions.

Any other ideas? Or vendors to look at who might have something similar for cheaper? I'm thinking maybe a 2.2mm might be perfect because I was undecided about the 2 and 2.5mm . . . the 2 looked better with the ring but the 2.5 was nicer on its own.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results