shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany''s Bezet Diamond Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful band and makes for a stunning set!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
It''s very elegant, MGR. I love the proportions of the Bezet. And I must say, your engagement ring is stunning on its own and with the Bezet.
Congratulations!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Love it!!!!!!!!!! Looks great with your ring!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It looks great! I think the thinner width is more versatile, and it looks lovely with your ering!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful band!
Looks great with your other ring.

Enjoy!

*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•''Cachette
1.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I love your new band!! It looks great with that gorgeous ring of yours, too
30.gif
I''m so glad you were able to find a wedding band that you love
1.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful band!! I like the fact that it''s on the thin side! I have small fingers and this might work for my hands as well! Thanks for posting this!!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
wowza!!!! What a beautiful band!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR ERING!!! It''s gorgeous!!!!!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Beau-tiiii-ful!!!! Compliments your ering very well!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I just
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
it.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
MissGotRocks,
Do they come only with round diamonds?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - thanks so much for your kinds words and well wishes! The rings felt so different today - I think the thicker band probably held the ering more in place. I actually felt the ering spin a bit and that''s something I''ve never experienced. Will definitely take a few days of wear to get used to the lighter weight.

As for the stones, I did not see the bands with anything but round stones. They do have this band in plain metals though - platinum, yellow gold and rose gold.

I know a while back LynnB had asked about the underside of the bezel set erings. I did get a quick peek at them and to be honest, there is nothing fancy or special about the underside of the bezels. The only thing I can guess that she may be seeing in the pictures is a shadow. It''s a pretty straightforward design and they are set lower than they appear in their website pictures.

Shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
Looks wonderful with your engagement ring, which is beautiful by the way!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Shop - I''m enjoying it all together!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Argggggg! Another beautiful piece that is on my wishlist. It looks gorgeous with your e-ring. Yay for the debut of your bezet band.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MGR - as you know I absolutely adore your wedding band
30.gif
, and I''m on the hunt for a new replacement one, so I"ve been drooling over this ring since you have posted it. Can you tell me how many stones there are? I went onto Tiffany''s site and all they said was .21ctw

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/14/2009 11:10:56 AM
Author: D&T
30.gif
, and I''m on the hunt for a new replacement one, so I''ve been drooling over this ring since you have posted it. Can you tell me how many stones there are? I went onto Tiffany''s site and all they said was .21ctw
There are twelve stones spaced evenly around the ring and my ring is a size 5 - don''t know if the stone number increases with size. The carat weight is the same as the etoile but these stones appear a bit larger as they are not surrounded by as much metal as the etoile.

Good luck with your hunt - it can be a difficult choice to make! If I can offer any other insight, just let me know!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/14/2009 11:33:16 AM
Author: MissGotRocks

30.gif
, and I''m on the hunt for a new replacement one, so I''ve been drooling over this ring since you have posted it. Can you tell me how many stones there are? I went onto Tiffany''s site and all they said was .21ctw
There are twelve stones spaced evenly around the ring and my ring is a size 5 - don''t know if the stone number increases with size. The carat weight is the same as the etoile but these stones appear a bit larger as they are not surrounded by as much metal as the etoile.

Good luck with your hunt - it can be a difficult choice to make! If I can offer any other insight, just let me know!
thank you sweetie!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/14/2009 11:46:26 AM

Date: 9/14/2009 11:33:16 AM
Author: MissGotRocks

30.gif

thank you sweetie!
My pleasure!
35.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Its lovely
30.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Looks beautiful!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
I really love this band and I think it looks perfect with your ering! Congrats.
1.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a winner!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah, babeeee, yeah!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I LOVE IT, Patty! It looks GREAT with your e-ring. Perfect, in fact!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

And thanks for the info above. I actually was able to stop by the T&Co in Pittsburgh recently and see the bizet e-ring in a princess style. They didn''t have a round (DRATS AND DOUBLE DRATS!) but they did send me pictures of one, and I did see that the shank is smooth under the head. The picture on the website is rather misleading, though!

Anyway, enjoy your wonderful new ring! HOW FUN!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/14/2009 6:53:30 PM
Author: Lynn B
Oh yeah, babeeee, yeah!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I LOVE IT, Patty! It looks GREAT with your e-ring. Perfect, in fact!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

And thanks for the info above. I actually was able to stop by the T&Co in Pittsburgh recently and see the bizet e-ring in a princess style. They didn''t have a round (DRATS AND DOUBLE DRATS!) but they did send me pictures of one, and I did see that the shank is smooth under the head. The picture on the website is rather misleading, though!

Anyway, enjoy your wonderful new ring! HOW FUN!!!
I''m glad you got to see one for yourself in person. The picture is a bit misleading - that''s the first thing I thought of when I saw it and the second thing was you! It''s a different setting but certainly doesn''t outshine the one you currently have.

I do love this little band though - it''s just the ticket for me!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks just perfect with your ering. It makes the ering the star!! How great enjoy it!!

Lenamama

Shiny_Rock
hehehehe... I almost got the Bezet instead of the Etoile.... looks beautiful with your ering.... CONGRATS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results