shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Novo or the Legacy??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2008 8:05:14 AM
Author: mb418
I juat want to say ''thank you'' for all of you input.
36.gif
I have decided to keep my Lucida! It''s growing on me, and I adore its elegancy. (Congratulations to all Novo owners too. The Novos posted here are stunning)

We are going to save the $ for a ring that I already have my eyes (and heart)
30.gif
on for either an anniversary or my bday!

Yay
36.gif
36.gif
I think that you''re definitely making the right decision by keeping the Lucida!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
I love them both. The Novo is more elegant for a larger stone, while I only like to see a legacy with the under-a-carat stones. Therefore, if I could afford a diamond larger than a carat (but no bigger than 8mm for my size 5 left ring finger) I would get a Novo. If I decided on the Legacy or could only afford a small diamond, they look nice with anything from 0.3 carat up to no more than 6.5mm center stone (again for my size finger). I just done know how I''d choose. The Novo is unfussy compared to the Legacy, but since I already have my little canary diamond halo, I''d probably go for the Novo. No, I really just love that Legacy ... Oh my, how about one of each ... That solves the problem!

Mayflower25

Rough_Rock
My vote is for the Novo! I love the clean lines, and I feel that its more versatile than the Legacy. Then again, I''m biased...
2.gif

100_0314_2.JPG

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
As I was typing my response above, I was also thinking of another T&Co ring that I adore, and that is the Lucida. There''s a girl on PS (can''t remember her name) that recently got one and I gave her my most "raving" review! Her ring is a study in perfection -- flowing lines, clean clean style, and balanced proportions. It is elegant, graceful, understated, classy, and refined all rolled up into one. I would chose that one even above the Novo and Legacy for sure! And I think hers was just over a carat which goes to show that you don''t need a large diamond to have an awesome ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results