shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany does Ritini

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Has anyone else seen the new "Circlet" collection at Tiffany''s ... that seems to be a Ritini Endless Love knockoff?
31.gif

I got the new catalog over the weekend and they''re showing a three stone/three halo ring that looks JUST LIKE the Ritini three stone halo ring. Went to the Tiff website to try to find a pix for you guys but it isn''t posted.

This pendant was though ... look, um, familiar?

Even TIFFANY has gone HALO-CRAZY.

tiffritinistyle.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
HA!!! I found it!!! Seeeeeee...?

threestoneritiniish.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw it at Tiffany''s a while ago, I like the Ritani better.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw them at Tiffany''s the other day when I was there. i like the Ritani better too. If I remember correctly I think Ritani used to work at/for Tiffany''s.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t like it.

The proportion of the halo to the stone is off...the halo is too big for my taste. But even Tiff''s recognizes halos are a major jewelry movement!
2.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah I actually kind of HATE it. I was just suprised at how BLATENT a rip off it seems to be.

How far Tiffany''s has fallen in the "trend-SETTING style" game!

I wouldn''t turn down a *classic* Tiffany treasure or two though!
2.gif

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Its is much chunkier looking than ritani. I don''t like it but I think the ritani is beautiful in photos.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Adwar Casting Company has the cast for a pendant, very similar to that three stone ring of Ritani/Tiffanys.

1111112234.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree with firegoddess, the halo is much too big for the stone. I would have thought that tiffany''s would get this right. Halos are really getting popular these days. I remember when you''d never see one out in public, but only here on pricescope. I still like them, but I''m a little worried that they won''t be in style forever....

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
The Ritani setting has much smaller stones set in the halo pave, so as to showcase the stone instead of overpowering it!!

Jeannine
08QQ18.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2006 3:31:06 PM
Author: decodelighted
HA!!! I found it!!! Seeeeeee...?
the woman assisting me at tiffany''s was wearing the ritani ring rofl!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2006 6:50:09 PM
Author: kcoursolle
I agree with firegoddess, the halo is much too big for the stone. I would have thought that tiffany''s would get this right. Halos are really getting popular these days. I remember when you''d never see one out in public, but only here on pricescope. I still like them, but I''m a little worried that they won''t be in style forever....
I think as a "halo" it is too big for the stone... but as a "cluster" it''s just fine lol! I''m looking forward to when people get a little more creative with their halos playing with different sizes and shapes of stone like they did ''back in the day'' with those gorgeous edwardian, victorian, art deco "halos". A regular halo would look sooooo horrible on my stone!!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I think Ritani does it better. I like Tiffany''s more unique, signature stuff, when they are first with an idea - I don''t like it when they produce a style that''s already out there!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results