shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Cuff, Olive Vine Sterling Silver

JanesJewels

Shiny_Rock
Hi,

Here is my new Tiffany olive vine sterling silver cuff. Hope you like it! I didn't think it was too expensive for a Tiffany cuff at $550, no tax.

gedc3648.jpg

gedc3649.jpg

gedc3650.jpg

gedc3651.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. Looks lovely on you!

FireMonkey

Shiny_Rock
That's a beautiful piece! And it looks to fit you perfectly - enjoy it!

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Pretty!

I love the way it looks on your wrist. Elegant and carefree.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Love the width, it's really beautiful!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's GORGEOUS. I adore it. And the price is great! Dibs if you ever want to sell it!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
That looks amazing. I like a lot of that olive/vine line. Great find! Enjoy!

JanesJewels

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, everyone! I'm thinking about getting the matching ring, but not sure if it would be too much:

_21596.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that is gorgeous JanesJewels!!! :love: I love the Tiffany olive leaf line, so beautifully done - I have an olive leaf pendant on my Christmas list (which I don't see on the website, will take a better look) It looks perfect on you! :appl:

I love the ring too…but I do want to mention that a PS'er had purchased it and returned it because she said it was uncomfortable (the leaves were pokey lol)…you could very well have a different experience but I just thought I'd mention it…don't mean to be discouraging, you can just try it for yourself, it's a beautiful ring!

JanesJewels

Shiny_Rock
junebug17|1408812872|3738105 said:
Oh that is gorgeous JanesJewels!!! :love: I love the Tiffany olive leaf line, so beautifully done - I have an olive leaf pendant on my Christmas list (which I don't see on the website, will take a better look) It looks perfect on you! :appl:

I love the ring too…but I do want to mention that a PS'er had purchased it and returned it because she said it was uncomfortable (the leaves were pokey lol)…you could very well have a different experience but I just thought I'd mention it…don't mean to be discouraging, you can just try it for yourself, it's a beautiful ring!

I've just been to Tiffany and I tried on the wide ring for $275 and the narrow version of the ring for $175. The wide ring was extremely uncomfortable. I'm usually a size 5.25 but they only have full sizes. I tried on the 6 and it was very tight, and I could barely bend my fingers. The size 7 was too loose but I could still hardly bend my fingers without the metal digging into me. It feels as if your finger is in a splint. Maybe you need to have long fingers.

The narrow version was tiny and had no wow factor at all, for almost $200 including tax.

So, I will wear the cuff by itself!

I did buy the necklace below, however, for $350. I haven't got it yet - I had to order it. I do like the Enchant range. I also saw the new T range, which is quite nice although not breathtaking. BTW, the SA said there will be a price rise in September. She didn't say when or how much.

tiffany_enchant_pendant_extra-large.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results