shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Circle Clasp Bolo Necklace 18k WG

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
So... after having had a SS Tiffany Charm Enhancer, a YG Tiffany Charm Enhancer... I contacted my local Tiffany's to see if they had this discontinued item in stock, they did not. The SA was kind enough to track down one for me and it finally came in ! I love the size and I love that the necklace is adjustable. As much as I loved the YG charm enhancer for an everyday necklace for for holding my rings when I need to take them off, it was started to rub against the inside of my rings because of the fact that 1) the charm enhancer is pretty tiny and 2) and maneuvering the two rings was a bit of work, one by itself was fine.. but I never wear my e-ring without my wedding band and vice versa. So, the Tiffany Circle Clasp Bolo Necklace is my salvation in finding a mechanical clasp that was classy looking to hold my rings for me when I needed to take them off.

Oh, and since it's the holiday season, I had a choice of the red or white ribbon... I chose the red since I've never seen a Tiffany's box with a red ribbon. My only gripe is that it came in a pouch instead of a velvet box... :mad: for not much more (and I'm talking about $25 more than the YG Charm Enhancer [which came in a box]) I would think it would warrant such.

imag0812.jpg
imag0813.jpg
imag0819.jpg

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
I like it! Glad you finally found something that works for you. Are you going to keep it on the bolo or put it on a chain? I think you should do what the other girl who got the yg charm enhancer did and just call Tiffany and ask if they'll send you a box!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Panda: I didn't know till I got home to do an "unboxing photo session!" If I had known, I would have asked for it when I was in the salon! I think I'll keep it on the bolo for now, since it is adjustable, but probably will get a plat chain for it.

Here's a pic of the size difference between the YG charm enhancer an the Bolo.

20121129_090413.jpg

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome - congrats! Yet another option for the ladies to put their rings on! :)

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
I have the SS enhancer. I love it, but it is a little hard to maneuver. I need to call my local tiffany's and see if I can find this bigger one. :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are a terrific idea for those who have to take their rings off! I really like the size of this one! I'd probably get a Tiffany 18k wg chain, though, so the metals will match.

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for sharing this idea! I was in our Tiffany today and inquired about this item. They had one bolo in the yellow gold version left in the store, and I snatched it up! I actually really like the cord it comes with. I was pleasantly surprised with the price; it really is a hefty piece. I would have expected it to cost more, especially considering it's from Tiff & Co.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
mrs jam|1354500897|3320952 said:
Thank you so much for sharing this idea! I was in our Tiffany today and inquired about this item. They had one bolo in the yellow gold version left in the store, and I snatched it up! I actually really like the cord it comes with. I was pleasantly surprised with the price; it really is a hefty piece. I would have expected it to cost more, especially considering it's from Tiff & Co.

No problem, it was really Madelise that showed me the light regarding these lovely necklaces :) I had no idea that they had a YG version! Pleaseeee post pictures of it ! It is hefty and it was only $25 more than the charm enhancer.. but I suspect most of the price of the charm enhancer is due to the chain.

hoover

Shiny_Rock
Yay for the new necklace
Boo for not getting a box

Love the new pendant. Pretty and functional :appl:

Do you find that your rings clink together because the circle is bigger?

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
When walking, sure... but generally I am sitting down or just washing my hands when I am placing them on the holder. But, they do not rub against each other when I'm taking them out of the necklace or rubbing against the pendant when putting them on it either.

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
How many mm is the bolo circle clasp? I'd like to compare it size wise to my other ring holder.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
I'll take a look later tonight, once I get home :)

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
1052638_10100328518158922_1135184035_o.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results