shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Bead Set Solitaire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissIndecisive

Shiny_Rock
Hi all :D

I just found on WhiteFlash''s website the style of ring that I have been loving at the moment
36.gif

http://www.whiteflash.com/golden-wardrobe/Gold_Details.aspx?ItemCode=R27ch&CategID=15

Does anyone have any hand pics of this ring? Or something similar? I''m sure the pictures on the website don''t do it justice!

I am wanting a fairly thin band with 1 pointers half way down the sides of the band. This ring from WhiteFlash has 3 pointers.

I have found a ring somewhat like this style over here (Australia) but it''s from a mall jeweller and we all know what we think of those
11.gif

Here''s a pic anyway....(sorry for the bad res - I had to resize it and crop it and enlarge it and all that jazz!) Oh and of course mine would be a 6 prong (rounded) Tiffany style.

I have a 0.60 ct round H&A that we''re getting set very soon
9.gif

myfavourite.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

MissIndecisive

Shiny_Rock
Thank you mrssalvo
9.gif

hehehe, that ring is actually in my "favourites" folder
31.gif

However it is shared prong set and I''m after more of a bead set ring.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you checked out art of platinum?..tons of bead set pave rings in the gallery
1.gif

MissIndecisive

Shiny_Rock
Thanks mrssavlo!

I haven''t been to that website - lots of great droolworthy pages
18.gif

I guess something like this is what I''m looking for....

Any PS members have any rings like this?

HANDSHOTS!!! Pretty Please
13.gif

r505-38W.jpg

youjane1

Rough_Rock
I would really like to see pics of that WF bead set setting on someone''s hand too!

youjane1

Rough_Rock
Here are a couple pics of the WF bead set ring that someone on here bought...still no hand pics though!

DACA11.jpg

That head on pic makes the band look like it has a slight bend to it as it approaches the center stone...but I assume that''s an optical illusion or something??? I hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results