shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany 7-stone shared setting wedding band!

callalily

Rough_Rock
After months of agonizing over potential wedding bands (including returning one poorly-fitting custom u-prong eternity), I finally decided to bite the bullet and buy the Tiffany 7 stone shared setting band when I travelled to the US recently for a conference. This was because a) I could try on the different sizes right there, and choose which one felt the best, b) it was really low-set, and is less likely to damage my engagement ring. I also bought the 6mm yellow gold Lucida band for my fiance, which he loves.

My lovely fiance is a photographer and took some beautiful photos of our rings for me today. Pictured is my size 5 engagement ring, the diamond from Whiteflash (A Cut Above 1.12 ct I colour VS1), and my new wedding band, size 4.5 with 7 .08 ct diamonds. wedding%20rings-10-Edit.jpg
wedding%20rings-8-Edit.jpg
wedding%20rings-2.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring AND photography :appl: :love: :appl:

(I love calla Lillie's! Carried them when I got married :bigsmile: )

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
your set is gorgeous and timeless! Perfection! :love:

callalily

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone :) Now the only downside is that I have to wait ~9 months before I can wear them together ;(

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE it! :love: If I ever get another band, THAT exact one is the one I want. I have been visiting Tiffany's trying on the Tiffany .56 shared prong band, for 2 years now. Congratulations, it looks wonderful with your ering!

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Each is beautiful on its own and they look beautiful together.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
yep, perfect set!! congrats!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous set and stunning photography!!!

callalily

Rough_Rock
I am so thrilled with the band - it's so incredibly comfortable, much more so (to me) than a full eternity. It doesn't seem to turn at all, and it feels just like I'm wearing a plain band so I'm not worrying about it all the time. Even though it doesn't look like it touches the prongs on my engagement ring, I might try a spacer just in case - have ordered one from June Designs on Etsy just to see what it will look like :) And above all it was just so convenient to walk into the store, compare the sizes, and take it home right then and there. Hopefully that somewhat justifies the price haha :S

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely and classic! It looks amazing with your e-ring!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and so classic :sun:

danyhutch

Rough_Rock
callalily|1334399300|3170785 said:

Hey callalily! Your set is breathtaking! Would you tell me what kind of setting you got for your engagement ring? And where you got it from? Thanks! ;-)

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful, my favourite combination - glad you got what you wanted - the Tiffany shared prong is one of the best I think. Perfect size stones too, they don't overpower your engagement ring :wavey:

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Sigh.....Tiffany is always stunning, as is Whiteflash. Double sigh......So lovely, both of them :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results