shape
carat
color
clarity

Threepwood''s halo studs and halo earrings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful earrings! I especially love the matching set, but those drops are to die for!
23.gif

diamond_lover1

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/13/2008 5:30:46 AM
Author:threepwood
I have these earrings with me for a while now.. I tot I might want to share these with you.. These 2 pairs are wedding gifts from my wonderful mum.. The center stones are about 1ctw not including the halos..
they''re gorgeous, wear them in good health. the center diamond in the ring i recently had reset was from my mom for my birthday a few years ago. ive always loved it but since she passed away i cherish it even more. when i have it on i feel like she''s right there with me. enjoy your beautiful diamonds, but even more, your beautiful mom for many,many years!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Your collection is TO DIE FOR! I love all your pieces, these babies are no exception. Love those dangle earrings, would be so perfect for my wedding
31.gif
31.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have some beautiful pieces for sure! Those halos look stunning on your ear!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
sooooooo gorgeous! Incredible, every piece!

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
wow! that''s quite a collection you got there!! excuse me while i wipe the drool from my keyboard...

that ering is just amazing? where is the setting from? could we get more pics of the ering in the new 8-prong setting? perhaps a profile shot?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty earrings.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock

Beautiful!

Enjoy!

Cachette

1.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

WOW. Those are beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results