shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on Two Asscher Rings

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I really adore both of these rings and can't decide between the two. Any thoughts? Thank you!

Lori

asscherring1.jpg

asscherring2.jpg

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Both are beautiful to me. I would choose #1 if it's going to be a right hand ring and #2 for engagement ring, although both could be used for either...just my preferences.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
love #2, but if for RHR then #1

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For me, #2 without a doubt, it is gorgeous!!!

Are you planning on having one of these rings custom made Lori? Or are these the actual rings? Just curious!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
These rings are already made and each one has been on my wish list for years! They are no longer in production and I have the chance to buy each one right now.....how ironic!

I would like to use the ring for my wedding band.

I'm going to sell off my colored gemstones and jewelry collection to pay for one of them.

Lori

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd pick #2 because IMO, it seems far more classic and timeless. I would think you'd be less likely to tire of it. The diamond seems more substantial and the baguettes are BEAUTIFUL!

Good luck with making your decision!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nr 2 without any doubt! It's a true art deco classic and looks delicate yet substantial. Nr 2 is - to my eyes - the ring with timeless heirloom quality.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you able to see them in person and try them on your finger? To me, the styles are different enough I'd think once slipped on your finger you'd know right away which one to choose. I do think both are beautiful, and though #2 calls to me far more based on the pics, I would really want the opportunity to see #1 in person if possible.

What a wonderful dilemma for you !

SMC

Ideal_Rock
marymm|1388783767|3585747 said:
Are you able to see them in person and try them on your finger? To me, the styles are different enough I'd think once slipped on your finger you'd know right away which one to choose. I do think both are beautiful, and though #2 calls to me far more based on the pics, I would really want the opportunity to see #1 in person if possible.

What a wonderful dilemma for you !
+1. Hand shots please!

I know #2 would look better on my hand, but my hand is not your hand (though I wish it was in this situation!).

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
No way to try them on since they are on opposite sides of the country from me. I'm really leaning toward ring 2. It comes with a GIA cert. :naughty:

Lori

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely #2 with the baguette halo. I actually contacted the seller about that ring a month or 2 ago, it's so gorgeous and a great price too.

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
While I like the idea of an asscher bypass-- I've never seen one before! The second one with the baguette halo makes more sense for what you're going for.

Huldak

Shiny_Rock
I would rather have the larger asscher, so for that reason I would pick #2. Agreed on the price. You may also wish to do a search on this forum on that particular seller.

Whichever you get, they're both beautiful and I'm excited to see finger shots!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the second one better.. I like how the side stones fit so well and I think it's suited to be a wedding band/engagement ring.. both are stunning. Wish it were me!!! I always go for a big stone :)

:wavey:

loriken214|1388782907|3585735 said:
These rings are already made and each one has been on my wish list for years! They are no longer in production and I have the chance to buy each one right now.....how ironic!

I would like to use the ring for my wedding band.

I'm going to sell off my colored gemstones and jewelry collection to pay for one of them.

Lori

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Sorry but #2 not feeling #1 at all.....I'd rather spend it on one beautiful asscher then split it in half

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not a fan of split shanks and prong sets and do not like Ring #1, and much prefer Ring #2 as it looks more regal and classy to me.

DK :))

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely number 2!! Very classic and beautiful!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the one with the halo, number 2. Gorgeous.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Agree w/ the others regarding #2--the baguette halo is gorgeous!

sherryd

Rough_Rock
100% number 2 in my opinion! So georgous and done very well, I would love to own it myself. :naughty:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
#2. It looks more standard, but #1 would actually be easier and cheaper to get made custom than #2.

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
Number 2 for me. I would prefer the stems/shank of the other ring to be more like a bypass, more curved. Number 2 is so ridiculously classic. That style is just swoony.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1388783656|3585744 said:
Nr 2 without any doubt! It's a true art deco classic and looks delicate yet substantial. Nr 2 is - to my eyes - the ring with timeless heirloom quality.

Ditto to this and all who said #2. I like it far more than the other one.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results