shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this James Allen setting with a princess

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been looking at some settings online. I love bow tie settings and was happy to see that James Allen offered the same style. I would like a princess because I love princess diamonds. What are your thoughts on this setting with a princess diamond? Should we pair instead with a rb?

possible ring.jpeg

Futuremrss

Shiny_Rock
OH...I am afraid I do not know this James Allen. Is he a Master Jeweler? What kind of designs does he do?

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
I think the setting looks beautiful with a princess. I quite like mixing shapes. My e-ring is a princess solitaire and my wedding ring has RBs. I love the strong shape of the princess cut, and at the same time I love the brilliance and sparkle of the RBs.

Best might be if you could go and have a look into jewellery stores to see if you wouldn''t mind the look of RBs and princess together.

Happy shopping!!! Very exciting!
1.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
That is an absolutely beautiful ring! I think it''s fine to mix shapes. My e-ring is a princess center with little round melees in pave. Good luck with your hunt!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My previous ER was a princess with round side stones. I like this setting. If you like the combination then go for it!

Bev

Shiny_Rock
I think it''s perfectly fine to mix shapes. If you are interested in a princess stone, I recommend the whiteflash ACA princess. I personally am not a huge fan of princess cuts, particularly because I haven''t seen many great ones - but the ACA princess stones are amazing!!! A friend of mine has one and it is incredibly brilliant!

Good luck!

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty. I think it''s ok to mix stone shapes, my E-ring is an Emerald Cut and the side diamonds and diamond on wedding bands are rounds. Looks good to me.
36.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2008 2:13:25 AM
Author: Futuremrss
OH...I am afraid I do not know this James Allen. Is he a Master Jeweler? What kind of designs does he do?
JA is quite a popular PS vendor for both diamonds and settings.
If you are interested in looking at any of the PS recommended vendors, they can be found under the resources tab at the top of the screen.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results