shape
carat
color
clarity

Thought I''d share my wedding jewelry - pearls and diamonds, oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
So, I''ve had a pretty exciting jewelry month.

Here are the diamond and pearl earrings that I bought from Overstock.

.20 tcw diamonds and 7 mm pearls.

Pearlanddiamondearrings.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve had this strand of pearls since I was about 10, and have always known I would wear them. From what I understand and remember, my great uncle gave a matching set to my sister and me.

Pearlsandearrings.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Congrats Miss Lauren and best wishes for your big day!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love pearls. The earrings are lovely and the strand is a classic. Thanks for sharing your wedding jewelry with us Lauren!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Those are lovely earrings Lauren and your pearls are so creamy and pretty! Perfect wedding jewelry.

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, Lauren they are gorgeous
30.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful Lauren!
30.gif

I love the earrings! The combo of pearls and diamonds is stunning.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Lauren-
I am wearing something sorta similar, a string of pearls of my moms and she just got me some dangle pearl earrings too!! I love pearls, they are so classy, I think!
9.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I love pearls too- totally classy!! The earrings look really pretty- how did you find the quality from overstock?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone for your kind words! I can''t wait to wear them!

Date: 2/20/2006 4:05:25 PM
Author: icekid
I love pearls too- totally classy!! The earrings look really pretty- how did you find the quality from overstock?

I have bought the circle of love pendant from Overstock, and I was honestly not surprised that I got what I paid for - $50.00. These were $199, and absolutely blew me away when I opened the box. I was shocked that they were really so pretty and sparkly, because I was half expecting to be disappointed and send them back. I had looked all over the place for a pair of dangly pearl earrings that I liked, and these were prettier than I had seen anywhere else, so I decided to go for it - and I''m glad I did!

I would definitely buy from them again at the same price point.
1.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lauren, your jewelry is beautiful! You''ll have those pieces for years to come, and they''ll never go out of style! I love the antique look of the earrings, too.
face1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results