shape
carat
color
clarity

This one is for you belle...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just wondering where belle is?? Anyone heard from her??

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
belle has been located all is well!! I thought she was on vacation!!!
9.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh kaleigh, you are just tooooo sweet....thanks for the concern
2.gif

i was on vacation
2.gif
and had a great time....
i didn''t get to do everything i wanted to though, so if i''m gone for a couple of days in the near future, you''ll know why!
21.gif

in the meantime, i have much posting to catch up on
1.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it''s so GORGEOUS
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

bichon

Rough_Rock
Kaleigh, that is such a beautiful ring. Honestly, people must complain that you are blinding them with that gorgeous stone!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Well, better late than never! I just discovered this thread! Kaleigh...your ring is gorgeous...so classic!
30.gif

Tell us how you found it... had you been looking for a long time, or did you just stumble into it at a local B&B, and it screamed at you!

(Funny the differences in stories of Erings bought "pre-PS" and those found "post-PS"
9.gif

Regardless...IT IS TO DIE FOR!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

widget

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, I saw this thread and thought now who dug this up and saw it was you widget!!! The ring is an upgrade from Tiffany''s. I had the exact same ring only smaller and my hubby thought it was too small so he bought me this one. The center stone is 2.36 carats E VVS and the sides are .68 pears E VVS. Now if I had to do it over again with all my knowledge from working in a Jewelry store and from PS I would''nt pay the premium for a Tiffany ring. I just love it though, so thanks!!
1.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW Tiffany''s
30.gif
Now I am even more impressed !!!!!!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Did he surprise you with it???

I would have fainted dead away!
23.gif

widget

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is the story, it was around christmas time and my husband took the kids to the maul to do some shopping. He hates the maul and when they came back my children told me that their father took them to Tiffany''s. I said yeah right that''s a good one guys, they''re like no mom we even have a business card from the salesperson. OK then I died. He just came out and said he wanted to get me a bigger ring. I was so happy with mine, I didn''t want a bigger ring, but he insisted. OK it didn''t take long to change my mind. Cute story huh??
3.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Awwwwwwww- how sentimental!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks seven''s kind of cheesy huh??
3.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh, what a sweet story. Can Mr. Kaleigh show websailor how its done? He has never surprised me with any jewelry.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2005 10:50:27 PM
Author: cflutist
Kaleigh, what a sweet story. Can Mr. Kaleigh show websailor how its done? He has never surprised me with any jewelry.
Poor guy''s too intimidated.
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, you guys are too funny!!! Let me tell you that Mr. kaleigh is sooooooo done with jewelry. He was incredibly sweet with this ring and now he thinks he is done. I don''t blame him one bit!!! I do treat myself now and then with small items. I have the ring of my dreams from the man of my dreams. Websailor doesn''t need any help from Mr. Kaleigh, trust me on that cflutist!!!
2.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s TIFFANY!!?
37.gif

wow.
mr. kaleigh does it right!
36.gif

i think a nice purchase like that is license enough to be done with jewerly
6.gif

well done mr. k!!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks belle, I will be sure to tell Mr. Kaleigh that, he''ll be thrilled!!!
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just to let you know Mr. Kaleigh is very thankful to those of you that have given him the license to stop buying any more jewelry!!! I showed him what you guys said and he chuckled!!!
1.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2005 8:25:27 PM
Author: kaleigh
....Mr. Kaleigh is very thankful to those of you that have given him the license to stop buying any more jewelry
Since he''s off the hook on getting you more jewelry, maybe he should spring for a digital camera!
9.gif

I''ve had so much fun with mine since I''ve got it...besides baubles, I''ve been taking pictures of birds, wildflowers, etc etc. Really fun.

By the way...Kaleigh...you''ve got so much class! We''ve been yaking about and drooling over your ring for four pages, and you only now drop the teensy weensy little detail that it came from Tiffany''s!! You''re a sneaky sneaky girl.
31.gif

widget

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know I am behind the times, I am getting a digital camera this week, finally. After being away on vacation with our family and all my daughters friends, I decided I better get with the program. Can''t rely on seven''s for all my pics, although she sure does know her stuff. Thanks for the compliment, means alot.
2.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is first rate just like you.
1.gif
Your husband is a doll...I know someone just like him.
2.gif
1.gif

People debate Tiffanys around here a lot and like any other name brand of high-end merchandise, there is a markup, but they only carry quality diamonds and yours in top of the line. And the sweetest part is that it is clear your husband wanted to get you the best of the best. That is tremendously romantic!
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jenn,
We are both so blessed to have great hubby''s, so thanks.
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh My I love your ring, yes yes i do. Do you ever wear a band with it? I think your husband is a sweetie. And it soudns like you are close with your kids....spiffy.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Matatora,
Thanks I do wear a band with it, it''s a shared prong diamond eternity band that I got from signed pieces, it''s 3.38 tcw size 5. At first I thought it might be a little much, but got used to it pretty quick. I also have a very thin band that I wear with it too, when I am dressing down so to speak.
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone for your compliments, but I think it's time for this thread to retire. There are so many new gorgeous rings out there to admire and I hate to take away from any of them. So focus on them.
35.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/18/2005 10:58:26 PM
Author: sevens one

Date: 4/18/2005 10:50:27 PM
Author: cflutist
Kaleigh, what a sweet story. Can Mr. Kaleigh show websailor how its done?  He has never surprised me with any jewelry.
Poor guy's too intimidated.
31.gif
That's right!!!! After trying to find a picture of a real stone (but not one I was going to buy) for the April 1 thread, and having every single large oval available on the web shot down, there is no way I'd try for the real thing!!!!

On the other hand, maybe I do get a few points for taking cflutist on cruises where she can go diamond, pearl, whatever shopping....and even wear her sparkly stuff!

12.gif

Oh darn! just lost those points! I forgot to log cflutist out and log me (websailor) in.... Easy come, easy go....

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
A little bump for Kaleigh!
9.gif

Just came upon it again through the pear thread somehow and did not realize that it is a Tiffany?????? Wooooo hooooo Kaleigh!
36.gif
Top notch all the way! Er, talking about your husband, of course.
9.gif

Hey I missed a lot lately here, feel like I have new life so I'm catching up. Kaleigh, now tell me how is it that 7s1 takes your pics? Are you two related? Neighbors? Friends?

Gotta chuckle cuz it takes me back to when I first became acquainted with Cflutist and Websailor thinking they were neighbors, only to find out they were actually married, lol.

I'm there guys, a little slow, but I'm there.
20.gif
9.gif
Gotta love this ring, you got the grandaddy of mine!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Kmom,
You are too funny. I saw this and thought now who brought this back up. Nan and I are friends!!! She takes my pics cause I don''t know squat about posting them. I just know she will cut me off soon, so next time she visits I will have to pay attention!!! That is so funny you thought cflutist and websailor were neighbors!!! So glad you''re back with us!!!!
1.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2005 12:13:04 PM
Author: kaleigh
Nan and I are friends!!! She takes my pics cause I don''t know squat about posting them. I just know she will cut me off soon, so next time she visits I will have to pay attention!!!

I would never do that. You know I love taking the pics and posting.
PLUS I get to use that fabulous camera.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Phew, I was worried for a minute!!! But I DO need to learn all this stuff. It''s getting embarassing!!!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results