shape
carat
color
clarity

Thinking about getting this pendant...what does it look like to you?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone,

I need your opinion on this pendant. I fell in love with it when I first saw it and then asked my husband what he thought. The funny part is that he saw it as something totally different than I did. Can you tell me what you think it looks like?

Thanks!

pend123.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Butterfly...

Or two conjoined hearts.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
My first thought was that it was two hearts. But after scrolling down to others responses...it looks like a butterfly too.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I saw hearts until I read the word butterfly. Now I see that too. Great pendant!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I saw it as a butterfly first, and then as two hearts.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2005 9:51:59 AM
Author: aljdewey
I saw it as a butterfly first, and then as two hearts.
Ditto! What did you and hubby see?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Put me in the "I saw it as two hearts first and then thought that it could be a butterfly" camp.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My first thought was "butterfly." It does, upon second glance, resemble two conjoined hearts. I think it''s beautiful! It''s a fun piece, and very spring-y!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I''ll tell ya what I see:

A cool lookin pendant.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also saw a butterfly at first, but also can see how you''d think it''s two hearts. I think it''s very pretty!!!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I actually noticed the pink heart first, but as a whole I was seeing the butterfly. It''s very cute.

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all of the repsonses! I saw butterfly and my husband saw two hearts. I just ordered it since it seemed like a good deal at $160 shipped.
9.gif
I''m thinking it will be a fun pendant that''s not super expensive and I''ve been wanting something butterfly and something pink.

The pink stones are pink saphires and the white ones are diamonds. I should be getting it tomorrow and I''ll try to post some photos if I get around to picking up some batteries for the camera.

Thanks everyone!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cpster, I saw the two hearts first and then saw the butterfly when I read the responses. It''s so cute and lovely! Where did you order it from? It sounds like a good deal.

singer

Brilliant_Rock
I first saw a pink heart, then I realized that it was a butterfly. It is very delicate and feminine. I like it!
28.gif

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Kim,

I''m waiting patiently for it to arrive today! I got it at diamond.com (not sure if I''m allowed to post their name here?). I''ll send you a PM with the purchase details.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was looking at this pendant last week as well, when I was scoping out new pendants. I came across this one and saw the hearts first, then almost immediately afterwards, the butterfly. I like that it can have 2 different meanings, depending on the beholder. Very cool. I hope you like it - be sure to post pictures when it comes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results