shape
carat
color
clarity

They're on their way Brian Gavin 2 ctw Diamond Huggies-

JSRNM

Shiny_Rock
My wonderful new Brian Gavin Diamond Huggies are on their way!!!

I do not change my earrings very often and I had a favorite pair, one of which I lost last summer in NYC. I decided instead of replacing it, I would find something else (a major upgrade too). I wore my studs here and there since then but really wanted something else. I started looking and someone on pricescope posted a photo of their BGD huggies and they stuck in my mind. 2 weeks ago I decided to contact Lesley and see what we would come up with. By the end of the day, i had ordered them.

They each have:
5---.20pt VS F/G Brian Gavin Signature Melee (Total of 1 ct each)

I am so excited and can hardly wait for the arrival tomorrow

Thanks for looking.

BrianGavin_huggies1b_081910-1.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! Please be sure to post lots of earshots for us! :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :love:

JSRNM

Shiny_Rock
Lizzyann and libramom- thanks so much. I am really excited to see them. I will have my daughter or husband take some ear shots when they arrive. Thanks for helping me wait.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOoooo I just love those earrings with big juicy .20 pointers! I'm anxious to see them on your ears. They're going to be stunning, I'm sure. Congrats on your great pick.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I cant wait to see some ear shots! They're beautiful!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
they are gorgeous! I have a definite longing for a pair of my own huggies :love:

JSRNM

Shiny_Rock
There here!!!!
They are even more amazing in person. I love them. They just sparkle all the time. I could even where then for evening as well as day time. I love them. The workmanship is fantastic.

I am working on ear shots, but am having a hard time with them. I may put the earrings in my daughter's ears and take the photos myself.

Thank you everyone.
Voilet -you should go for it, they are wonderful.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Those are nice! I think 20 pointers is the persfect size for that style or earring! :love: :love: :love:

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
I am sooo intrigued by these! They look gorgeous! EAR SHOTS!!! PUHLEESE!

Why are they called huggies, or maybe the earshots will explain? :twirl:

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Those look perfect in every way!
You can wear them with everything, all the time.
Hard to find a pair of earrings to beat these for their versatility and stylish good looks!
Can't wait to see your pictures.

JSRNM

Shiny_Rock
vbnet said:
I am sooo intrigued by these! They look gorgeous! EAR SHOTS!!! PUHLEESE!

Why are they called huggies, or maybe the earshots will explain? :twirl:

I think they are called huggies because they are smaller then hoops and are closer to the ear. Just a guess.

Thanks everyone, hang in there ear shots are coming.... just some scheduling and technology issues to deal with.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous, congrats. I can't wait for the ear shots!!! Enjoy!!! :love:

JSRNM

Shiny_Rock
These are not the best but here they are. I will try again tomorrow. Thanks everyone, I just love them.

DSCF0452.jpg

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
OH WOW!!! Those are beautiful!!!!

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
OMG these are GORGEOUS!!! Brian and Lesley never fail to deliver and I think 2tcw is the way to go with these babies :love:

I wear my tiny huggies all the time; I hope these work equally as well for you.

JSRNM

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so much. I am really enjoying the huggies. They are fantastic and they go with everything.
Lesley really helped me sort out what I wanted. I originally planned on getting the huggies in platinum but went with white gold instead and I am very glad I did. The platinum would have been too heavy and probably bothered me when I wear them all day.

Thanks again everyone for sharing in the excitement with me.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
oh wow! those look fantastic on your ears. SO pretty! I love them!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are so pretty!

JSRNM

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so much. I am really enjoying wearing them. Thanks for all the kind words.

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Those are cute! can you show a different angle or more far away to get better perspective of the size of stones on your ear? They look huge!

JSRNM

Shiny_Rock
I will try and get some shots from a distance. I will also take some of them in lying around which may give a more realistic size.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results