shape
carat
color
clarity

The Tooth Fairy Brought Me WF Dreams of Africa Earrings!

bleeblue

Shiny_Rock
Those are so cute! I love the look of them with your martinis :love:

In fact, those are so cute that I'm going to order a pair from WF :naughty: [opens WF website... click click click....]

Pricescope is such a bad enabler... hopefully DH won't find out that I've been buying more sparklies again...

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
bleeblue|1297828195|2852893 said:
Those are so cute! I love the look of them with your martinis :love:

In fact, those are so cute that I'm going to order a pair from WF :naughty: [opens WF website... click click click....]

Pricescope is such a bad enabler... hopefully DH won't find out that I've been buying more sparklies again...

LOL bleeblue! I hope you love them as much as I do. We won't tell DH. :devil:

Thank you MC!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hey Dani! I missed this thread... wanted to stop in and say how beautiful they look in your ears. Its interesting I bought one sometime ago, didn't keep them though mostly because I didn't know what I was thinking and bought white gold for me :wacko: anyways, the pair I had the post set in the middle, I'm thinking of getting these again in yellow gold instead. I'm really curious as to why they had the post on one edge and not in the middle as before? not sure if you had asked them about the post being on the edge and not the middle, or I'll just drop them a line ::)

but GORGEOUS Sweetie :appl:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Nope, I didn't ask. I started looking at these seriously around Christmas, and noticed the off-center post then (not sure when you got your original pair).

I LOVE 'em! Still wear them just about daily. :mrgreen:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results