shape
carat
color
clarity

The Sholdt thread!

CrisM

Shiny_Rock
There are quite a number of fans of this designer. For any Sholdt owners, please shamelessly show off your beauties here! Please post pics, handshots, and let us know your finger size and stone stats for reference. Woo hoo!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Guess I'm first! Here's my brand new Sholdt!

Details:

Model R379-1
Size 6 1/8
2mm ruby embedded inside the shank to commemorate our July dating anniversary

Stone specs:
.788ct J/VS2 OEC
Measures 5.59 x 5.75 x 3.87 with a 49.7% table

Audball Sholdt Size Perspective.jpg

Audball Sholdt Handshot.jpg

Audball Sholdt Profile.jpg

Audball Sholdt Surprise Ruby.jpg

audball

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Dreamer! I'll get better shots up as soon as I can get them when the weather clears...

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
audball|1337183576|3196559 said:
Guess I'm first! Here's my brand new Sholdt!

Details:

Model R379-1
Size 6 1/8
2mm ruby embedded inside the shank to commemorate our July dating anniversary

Stone specs:
.788ct J/VS2 OEC
Measures 5.59 x 5.75 x 3.87 with a 49.7% table

Oy, I remember this stone! That is such a cool look, OEC in such a sleek, modern setting. I really like it!! The way the crown rises above the bezel in profile is :love:

You took a risk and it sure paid off audball :bigsmile:

audball

Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1337313951|3198120 said:
Oy, I remember this stone! That is such a cool look, OEC in such a sleek, modern setting. I really like it!! The way the crown rises above the bezel in profile is :love:

You took a risk and it sure paid off audball :bigsmile:
Aww, thank you Yssie. I appreciate it! I adore the look myself. I love the high crown and the open profile. Mmmm. Awesome. Thank you for your sweet words. There are more pictures in my "We bought a diamond..." thread in the LIW section.

audball

Ideal_Rock
I am CERTAIN there are others I'm not thinking of at the moment. Anyone else recall some Sholdts? Don't have to be the well known Semi Bezel, the Fremont and others are welcome to this party too! :Up_to_something:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought there were more Fremonts out there....I am STILL considering one for mine. I fear 4 prongs, and I fear the idea of my diamond lookin too small from the wider shank.

audball

Ideal_Rock
I thought so too ame, but I can't think of actual screen names to dig up the threads...and the search function isn't turning much up for me.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Hi CrisM :wavey: I meant to add my ring last week when you suggested it in the Show-us-your-bezel-ring thread.
Stats: 1.11ct K VVS1 Emerald Cut Setting: Sholdt 10ZZ1 18k WG. I fell in love with Sholdt partially due to being a bezel-a-holic :)) I admire all of the beautiful rings, pendants & earrings posted on PS, but show me a bezel and I'm ready to swoon :love:
I couldn't find any real life pic's of this setting with anything but a round so I hope this helps any square/rectangular diamond lovers considering the setting.
The diamond is set east-west. Size 7.25.

my_ec_pearlmans_box_1.jpg

my_ec_sholdt_6.jpg

my_ec_1.jpg

my_ec_sholdt_7.jpg

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
I am so glad someone started a Sholdt thread! I too love this designer, although I don't own a ring yet.

One project I'm working on this year is the below ring. I'm looking for a nice blue-green Montana sapphire for it :)

sh198_m.jpg

audball

Ideal_Rock
Jereni|1358427637|3357667 said:
I am so glad someone started a Sholdt thread! I too love this designer, although I don't own a ring yet.

One project I'm working on this year is the below ring. I'm looking for a nice blue-green Montana sapphire for it :)
Lovely! Can't wait to see it. I seriously considered that setting because I thought the side stones and miligrain would suit the facet structure of my OEC, but ultimately wanted the only metal sleek look. I can't wait to see "real life" shots of that setting!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
I'm going to shamelessly add some more Sholdts to the mix that I've run across over time...

Owner: Elle_Chris

sholdt23.jpg

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
A pic from the I Gorman jewelers blog, showing the square Sholdt Vashion. I've tried on this ring in the store and it is completely bada$$ in person :)

jamaica_rings.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results