shape
carat
color
clarity

The new WF ES 2.32 J SI at last!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one in full sun...

new bauble 0806 ae.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
part of what inspired me to take some photos was i just got a mani pedi and i love this color on my hands, it's different and looks awesome with a summer tan! it's smok'n in havana from OPI.

the cool thing about this picture is when i blew it up to max size on my screen, the diamond itself was super crisp. it was almost a shame to make it a hand shot because you can't see the stone itself as well! but oh well.

new bauble 0806 aa.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
one more hand shot...

new bauble 0806 ag.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
an awesome head closeup, i don't get that many of these! all the blue in the rings and metal is from the sky!

new bauble 0806 af.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and i was trying to get creative here...i have these little chandelier glass danglies that i thought could be cool with the diamond, but they are see through so it's not AS cool as i'd hoped, but the diamond is the star, so i figured i'd post them anyway!

new bauble 0806 aj.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i love how the diamond seems to be reflecting more colors when surrounded by these glass baubles.

new bauble 0806 ak.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
extreme diamond closeup.

new bauble 0806 al.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and then i realized that i never took any pictures of greg's ring with my canon so i cleaned it up and started snapping! sweet arrows here...you can see the scratches on the titanium and gold from 2+ years of daily wear!

new bauble 0806 aq.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
mine and his...

new bauble 0806 an.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe i showed him this one and he was like ''mine is SOO small!!''...hehee. not a recipe for an upgrade discussion, this photo.
9.gif

new bauble 0806 ap.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and these last two are just 2 randoms i got...that seemed cool. this one is outside on a finial and i like how it seems like the heavens are shining down on the ring set! hehe.

new bauble 0806 ah.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one, slightly blurry stone on an awesome green leaf! love the stripes in the green.

new bauble 0806 ai.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I see that we have some lovely new pics to drool over! I have to say that I am really loving the new head they put on your ring Mara. Just a really classy look and it still highlights the stone very nicely. I didn''t think I would like the six prong as well as your old four prong, but I actually prefer it. I haven''t seen much of Greg''s ring before. I like that design a lot. Men should have some bling too and it is nice that he has his own ACA! As always thanks for sharing.

orangevixen

Shiny_Rock
mara, i''m drooling over the new pics
3.gif
i loooooooooooove greg''s ring!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the new pics Mara. I don''t think I have ever seen Greg''s ring before, wow is it stunning. Love it. Also love the new head on your ring, it''s gorgeous!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
More great pics, I never tire of looking in this thread!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2006 2:59:16 PM
Author: Mara
and i was trying to get creative here...i have these little chandelier glass danglies that i thought could be cool with the diamond, but they are see through so it''s not AS cool as i''d hoped

Maybe you should put the crystals through the Ultrasonic!
31.gif
31.gif

But seriously, DROOOOOOL. Gorgeous as ever & I puffy heart the mani.
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooo, I puffy heart the mani too and of course your gorgeous ring
2.gif

great shots
36.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I really like Greg''s ring! I''m glad we finally got to see some pics of it too! Looks like a gorgeous little stone he has in there! Nice photos all around...as usual, Mara!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Great pics, Mara! I''m glad you''re still practicing
36.gif
2.gif
I can''t wait to have my photo subject back to snap pics of! Greg''s ring is awesome! I don''t think I''d ever seen a pic of it. It makes me want to get one for Cliff. You''re pics are so crisp and beautiful, thanks for posting them!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks sundial, ov, kc, deco, kaleigh, mrs salvo, ff, sunkist!!!

i know i really do love the new head. often i look at it from the side or similar and it looks kind of like a crown holding the stone. the 6 prong definitely seems to flatter the stone and ring more than my old 4 stiff looking 4 prong. got lucky for sure with the head, esp on an existing ring. we were pretty limited with what was possible.

greg LOVES his ring, i''ll pass on the compliments hehee. i posted about it with pictures WAY back when we got married, but since then haven''t really posted much on it. he loves it because he has a diamond of his own (and he loves to point out that his diamond is the ''best cut in the household, and highest color and clarity of all diamonds we own''...hahaa...nothing like male ego about diamonds and rings to make you smile.

i SO puffy heart this nail polish color as well, i am going to make a trip over to the beauty supply store at some point this week because i have to own it! it''s perfect for the summer transition to fall kinda thing. dark but not too dark and shimmery with some gold so it''s still late summery. i figure i can wear it til about end of october around here!

sunkist, i can''t WAIT to see your camera magic with your newly set diamond in your ring, tell them to hurry that up wontcha?!!?! hehee. your pictures are going to be amazing girl! i hope you are practicing!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! More diamond ****!!! That nail polish is HOT and your hands look awesome. And, of course, what more could be said about The Ring other than it''s TDF!!!!! Thanks for the latest shots!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH these new photos were so much fun!!!
*LOVED* them!!!
36.gif

Your rings are gorgeous, your hands are beautiful, and I LOVE the nail polish color, too! Gosh, girl, you got it ALL going on today!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

And Greg''s ring is awesome! Great photos! What are the specs on his diamond again?

And regarding more photos... keep ''em coming, pleeeeease!!!
11.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara,

Love your new pics of your ring and what beautiful hands you have.

Linda

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mara, it occurs to me that I should buy stock in whatever you are wearing.
9.gif
Everyone always wants your nail polish...weren''t you the one that got us onto Mademoiselle by Essie? I''d love this new one on my toes, too!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Mara ~
emrose.gif

I
emlove.gif
the new
emphoto.gif
''s!

I especially love the one on the blue swirl table/plate???
30.gif

I really dig Greg''s ring too! Way kewl!
face23.gif

Is he now wanting his diamond to have a big brother???
31.gif

Have a wonderful week & thanks for sharing!

35.gif

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
How beautiful is your new mani!! If you are a sze 6, I must have the chunkiest fingers!! GRR!
11.gif

I love looking at your ring and Greg''s together - so gorgeous, and really shows how huge your rock is!

More please!

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
Both you and your hubby have such GORGEOUS rings!

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
Those are some great new pictures. I dig the nail polish color. I think it would match the towels I got awhile back.

vivosogno

Rough_Rock
Mara, Your ring is gorgeous! I had a few questions. I am in the process of designing an engagement ring that is very similar to yours. We are going to do a 3 sided pave, 2mm band with diamonds 3/4 around (think Michael B petite princess) with diamonds on the prongs and tips. The stone we are currently looking at is a 2.2 carat, J, SI1. I have not seen the stone in person but I guess I am a little concerned about the J color. Excellent polish and sym. We have been emailing with Whiteflash (where the stone is) and they say its eye clean. I guess I''m just worried about it being too warm. I originally had wanted no lower than an H but after seeing all the stones on PS that were still gorgeous with lower colors I figured I could get something a little bigger that was still in our price range. Would you say the warmth is noticeable on your stone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results