color
clarity

The New 2015 Bracelet Thread

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
LondonGal|1422739394|3825133 said:
JMLgoodlife|1422126347|3821464 said:
I just got mine for my birthday today!! image_2908.jpg
14kt rose gold bezels (thinking about milgrain) with about .50cttw diamonds from some old earrings (sorry I don't know specific specs)

Oh, WOW!

I have two diamond rings that size that I was going to have made into studs, but your bangle is absolutely perfect. I've always loved rose gold and as it won't be off much, bezels will be perfect. Thank you so much for posting.

I must ask, though - did you buy it from a vendor or did you have it custom made?

It is from Jewels by Grace and she will set outside stones. Go for it!

retrogamer

Shiny_Rock
Amazing pieces of arm candy, ladies!

BleuRoc

Rough_Rock
image_3000.jpg

Beautiful bracelets everyone. Fun thread......LOVE Bracelets!
Just sharing a stack worn recently.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Bleuroc!!
I love your stack of bracelets layered with your watch! :love: :love:
Now for the age old question.. do you find that your LOVE bracelet scratches up your watch? I have the same bracelet and the same watch so I feel like you will have just the right answer for me. Currently I only wear them on on different wrists but always yearn to stack them on one. Can't wait to hear what you say. :wavey:

BleuRoc

Rough_Rock
Hi Rubies-R-Me!

When I first got my LOVE, I didn't wear anything else on that wrist and was extremely careful....But as months passed and the first couple of scratches happened, I've s-l-o-w-l-y began to be less paranoid about my LOVE, though don't get me wrong, I'm still very careful, just not as anal :loopy:
When stacking, I use bracelets with smooth sides or soft materials like leather or beads, like in my photo, diamond bracelet with smooth sides. In my opinion, the scratches are very minimal on the sides, it's the outer portion of the bracelet that gets the so-called patina look.
Hope this helps.
Stack on Sister! Enjoy! :appl:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi BleuRoc!! :wavey:
I appreciate the scratching info.. I know just what you meant about the first ding hurting the most (I guess like a new car) and then subsequent ones hurting a little less.
2nd big question.. what about the watch? Does the stainless get a patina on the side that the bracelets are on?
Thanks again for your answers. I'm very anxious to stack on sista!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

pencilcase

Rough_Rock
I've really enjoyed looking at the beautiful wrist candy here.
RosieR- As a South Asian, your beautiful bangles had me do a double take! They look very similar to a a pair of bangles I came across online. Do you wear them often?

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
RosieR|1420385601|3811649 said:
Love the thread Acinom! I adore bracelets. Here are my 21k yellow gold bracelets purchased in March 2014
image_2822.jpg

RosieR, your bracelets are beautiful! :love: Do you have more photos? Are they clasped on?

pencilcase

Rough_Rock
Skhii- If I can answer your question though it was not directed to me, I belive those bangles may have a hinge, with a screw that closes the two open halves. The way it sits close to the wrist, as well as the design, lead me to belive such. The circle in between the two cylinders that face the middle is the screw. These bangles are not two pieces however, the screw is attached to one half. The great thing about this style is that you lower the potential of losing them. They also sit close to the wrist, and eliminate the massage/shimmy nessescary to fit the bangles over the band.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, lovely new additions. :love: :love:

BleuRoc

Rough_Rock
image_3011.jpg

Hi Rubies-R-Me :wavey:

I took a picture of my watch showing the side where I stack. Humm, it does have a patina look! :doh:
I guess it was bound to happen since: 1. I love to stack and 2. I've had it for almost forever.

Please post pics of your stacking adventure.
Happy stacking! :appl:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi again BleuRoc! :wavey:
Thanks for the new pics.. especially the one of the side of your watch.
I'm not sure now if I will ever have a "stacking" adventure. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I think I'm too compulsive :oops: to have a patina on my watch.. I LOVE :love: the way a bracelet and watch look together but I think the thought of them rubbing together would bother me too much.
I wonder if a tennis style bracelet vs a bangle is better or worse in that respect.
I did try on just for show the bracelet with another watch I have.. the silly LV background is because it was for another forum.
Due to recent snowstorms I actually took off my LOVE bracelet as I was shoveling like crazy and I thought it might get in the way.
I will put it back on when the weather gets warmer. :D
Thanks again for your input.. your stacking adventure is awesome!

photo-229.jpg

img_6909.jpg

img_6910.jpg

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Here is my newest bracelet. Made of bezel set spinels and chrysoberyls. I love it because it works with jeans, business attire, or a dress. It was made piece by a local jeweler.

20150208_154750_1_.jpg

20150208_154600_1_.jpg

BleuRoc

Rough_Rock

Your Rolexes are beautiful! I especially love the rubies and diamond Rolex :love:
I look forward to more lovely photos from you.

Take care and keep on LOVE-ing :appl:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
aac2013.. beautiful bracelet! So lovely and fanciful. :wavey:
BleuRoc.. thanks for the sweet words.. I see you are a Rolex lover too! They always catch my eye whether on my wrist or somebody elses. :love:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
BleuRoc|1423454582|3829632 said:

Your Rolexes are beautiful! I especially love the rubies and diamond Rolex :love:
I look forward to more lovely photos from you.

Take care and keep on LOVE-ing :appl:

Um, Rubies, meeee too on the rolex with rubies!!! You have so many amazing pieces. I swear I have had dreams about your emerald eternity. Rubies are my favorite colored stone. Well, I like anything really red-red.

Bleu roc your stack is completely drool worthy- I love it. :love:

Thanks everyone for the additions, love them all. Yummy yellow gold, skhii!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww.. thanks Apache Rose!
I am actually working on a new ruby ring. Next month dear hubs and I will be married 25 years and I'm scouting out a gift big time!!! :lol: My dream ring would be a heart shaped ruby with a diamond halo. one day you will be mine.. :dance:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks Skhii!
Yes pencilcase is right as to how they screw on (I hope you are enjoying wearing the ones you posted too!). It was a little difficult to get used to putting them on without assistance. They are comfortable to wear, but I prefer to wear them with short sleeves but it is winter and very cold where I live now, so I'll have to wait a few more months to wear them out the house :rolleyes:

BluRoc that diamond bangle is wonderful!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Guess I can add my new addition here also!

18k YG medium wire Tiffany T
size medium

20150209_0.jpg

Alexxxx

Rough_Rock
Trade
Wow lorrissey, that looks too perfect! I love the collection they have.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lorrissey|1423529941|3830014 said:
Guess I can add my new addition here also!

18k YG medium wire Tiffany T
size medium

OKOKOK I am jeali! Total yum! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

BleuRoc

Rough_Rock
apacherose - thanks for your kind words, it's my no fuss "go to" stack :twirl:

RosieR - thanks for the sweeeeet compliment :wink2:

Rubies-R-Me - I can't wait to see your 25th anniversary ring :dance:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've just joined the Cartier LOVE bracelet club, compliments of DH for Valentine's Day! :dance:

It's WG with a single studded diamond in the center, size 17.

img_7145.jpg

img_7147.jpg

cartier_wg_diamond_open_love_bracelet.jpg

img_8411.jpg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness!! It's fabulous!!! The diamond really makes it pop. :appl:
I think the cuff style is a wise choice.. I was really torn between the cuff and the full screw on bracelet. I chose the full bracelet but I'm not sure that it was the best one for me.. :???: :???: :shock: :shock:
Ah well.. enjoy!!! It's GREAT!!!!!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1424646234|3836620 said:
Oh my goodness!! It's fabulous!!! The diamond really makes it pop. :appl:
I think the cuff style is a wise choice.. I was really torn between the cuff and the full screw on bracelet. I chose the full bracelet but I'm not sure that it was the best one for me.. :???: :???: :shock: :shock:
Ah well.. enjoy!!! It's GREAT!!!!!!!

Thanks, Rubies! There's an art to getting it on and off, yet I still feel it's pretty secure on my wrist while wearing it. This version somehow only comes with 1 diamond--I would have loved to have more diamonds in it! Maybe you should have one of each (cuff + bracelet), especially of the diamond studded ones! :naughty:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are a couple of gorgeous bracelets I recently tried on. I love the first one, it's rose, yellow and white gold. The diamonds weren't the greatest but I absolutely loved the design.

img_7170.jpg

img_7172.jpg

img_7173.jpg

img_7175.jpg

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
m-2-b|1424645086|3836608 said:
I've just joined the Cartier LOVE bracelet club, compliments of DH for Valentine's Day! :dance:

I want one!!!!! :love: :love: :love: Ok, so not in WG though :shifty: Please, wear it and enjoy it for those of us who want one! ;-) Maybe your dh can talk w/mine :think: Only, in RG and probably an 18 or 19. :Up_to_something:

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom|1424716732|3837035 said:
Here are a couple of gorgeous bracelets I recently tried on. I love the first one, it's rose, yellow and white gold. The diamonds weren't the greatest but I absolutely loved the design.

Catmom, have you been holding out on us?
Those bracelets are drop dead gorgeous, so delicate, and such an intricate design.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cozystitches|1424745178|3837287 said:
m-2-b|1424645086|3836608 said:

I want one!!!!! :love: :love: :love: Ok, so not in WG though :shifty: Please, wear it and enjoy it for those of us who want one! ;-) Maybe your dh can talk w/mine :think: Only, in RG and probably an 18 or 19. :Up_to_something:

A rose gold version sounds fabulous, Cozystitches! :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results