shape
carat
color
clarity

The New 2015 Bracelet Thread

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJ'Smom.. LOVE your stack!! They are all so different yet they all compliment each other!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1434052103|3888007 said:
LLJ'Smom.. LOVE your stack!! They are all so different yet they all compliment each other!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thanks Rubies. :D Coming from you, that is a real compliment. I wasn't sure about my VCA piece at first, but I'm liking it more and more. It's really so cute!! Do I feel an addiction coming on???

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great stack! I love this combination :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1434051285|3887991 said:
Something totally different, but hope it qualifies... :D

Hermes micro rivale. I have wanted something black with my tennis bracelet forever.

And VCA sweet Alhambra turquoise butterfly.

Left arm...done!

LLJsmom, I LOVE your new VCA bracelet and I love how your bracelets look together!!! They work together perfectly!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1434073783|3888158 said:

Hermes micro rivale. I have wanted something black with my tennis bracelet forever.

Left arm...done!

LLJsmom, I LOVE your new VCA bracelet and I love how your bracelets look together!!! They work together perfectly!

Thanks Junebug! It's been on since I got it, and not coming off unless it has to. :)

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Left arm...done!

L :love: ve the look!!!

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
Acinom|1428246246|3857198 said:
Diamondboy's luxurious bracelet. What a great design!!! I love luxurious jewelry that is very wearable and can take you daytime activities to a luxury diner.
I think you meant dinner, not diner lol :appl: (was bored just looking through posts and noticed hehe)

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock
NonieMarie|1432938038|3882815 said:
Nicoleangela|1420042709|3810010 said:
I wear my Cartier Love bracelets everyday. I love them to pieces.

love_bracelet_0.jpg :love:

In the late 80's Dianne Carroll was married to Vic Damone. They appeared on Phil Donahue and she showed off her Cartier bracelet that Damone had given her. That was the first time I saw it. She described how he put it on her and kept the little screwdriver so he was the one to take it off. She called it a "slave bracelet". The audience was not too happy about the name. For the young ones on PS, Carroll is black and Damone is white. I wonder if Cartier changed the name to the Love bracelet after all the hoopla.
Very interesting. I did not know the history there. Its always good to know the back story on piece you own and love. Thanks! I can see the connection though. My partner thought he would hold my key as well, but he soon learned I switch out my pieces far too often to have something stuck on me until I see him lol :dance:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally did it!! Cartier rose gold LOVE cuff in 16. HAPPY early bday and anniversary to me!!! My Darling DH could not say no.n :). I so love it. Amazed it took me so long and so much deliberation. But at least I am sure. :)

_32348.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This looks so amazing on you LLJsmom :love: :love: :love:
It's such a great 'modern classic' and it's stylish for every occasion.

mns12

Shiny_Rock
Oh WOW, it looks fabulous on you and LOVE the rose gold!! How do you like the cuff? I was just saying to my mom (she has the regular bracelet in white gold and yellow gold) I don't know if I could ever get used to having to wear them 24/7. But the cuff on the other hand :love:

What a classic piece. Happy birthday and anniversary!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh I love all the bracelets in this thread! I have recently developed a crush on bracelets and earrings. Here is my latest. It's a subtle piece as my hubby calls it that compliments my very blingy RHR nicely. It's about 2 carats of FY and white diamonds and has immaculate milgraining. It is also great for stacking. :naughty:

dsc_3105.jpg

dsc_314.jpg

dsc_3114.jpg

dsc_3115.jpg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow.. Catmom.. awesome set!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
I love when jewelry "makes sense" together and yours truly does.
Enjoy!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous Catmom, my favorite color. Love your new yellow bling things! :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

PS: Can I ask where the bracelet came from, I might want to check it out for future 'things'... :sun:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1439648047|3914842 said:
Wow.. Catmom.. awesome set!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
I love when jewelry "makes sense" together and yours truly does.
Enjoy!

Thanks Rubies! That's a good way to put it. They make sense together.

sarahb said:
Gorgeous Catmom, my favorite color. Love your new yellow bling things! :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

PS: Can I ask where the bracelet came from, I might want to check it out for future 'things'... :sun:

Thanks sarahb! I got it from my local jeweler that I get pretty much everything from. :lol: She has the most fabulous stuff! I'm eyeing another bracelet she has that is diamonds and rubies. I see it in my not too distant future, lol. :naughty:

badabling

Shiny_Rock
Here's my addition...I've been indulging my rose gold obsession but always have trouble uploading pictures so I've been a bad PSer ;-)

_33409.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom, it's gorgeous. A perfect piece to transform and she did such a great job.

Here is my new WF tennis bracelet.
I'm loving having those little diamonds to wrist stack. A whole new world of potential wrist-bling-things has opened up : )
img_0208.jpg
img_0242.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet Jimmianne! What is the carat weight of it? Love the wrist bling!!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks MissGotRocks!
2ct.
I was fairly sure I wanted just a thin line of sparkle, yet was concerned that it wouldn't have enough presence...
No worries! I'm actually surprised at how much I'm enjoying it : )

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful and adds the right amount of sparkle to your other wrist pieces!

Good news too is that you can always upgrade if you find it too small - I think though it looks perfect on your wrist!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great additions!

I also want that bracelet JA--just an small hint of diamond but big sparkle ! Looks fabu!!

cheers--Sharon

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Sharon :wavey:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Jimmianne|1442145505|3927128 said:
Here is my new WF tennis bracelet.
I'm loving having those little diamonds to wrist stack. A whole new world of potential wrist-bling-things has opened up : )

Love your WF bracelet Jimmianne! It looks great stacked with your other lovely pieces. It is really eye catching & sparkly! Beautiful! :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne, you are a mind reader. I was just thinking today how I wanted to ask you for some pics of your new sparkly WF tennis bracelet. I went to a gem show today, looking for a cheap version of your sparkly line, and could not find one as nice. So casual and easy, yet so so FABULOUS!! How are you feeling about it??

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results