shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks to GOG and WF - My new WProng Solitaire!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo!!! Another yg solitaire! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dockman3

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a gorgeous ring!! I love the yg! Good job, and congratulations on a great ring!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the setting, the prongs are pretty. Congratulations on your new set!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary!
Your ring is beautiful and looks stunning (and huge!) on your hand!

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Peachy, your ring is GORGEOUS. I had such a hard time deciding between the yg or the plat., and your ring speaks volumes as to why. Your diamond looks so beautiful in that setting and I LOVE the blue fluoresence. The WB you paired with the W Prong looks like it was made for that ring. It''s so beautiful!! CONGRATULATIONS on 20 years!! You deserve a beautiful ring and you got one!! :)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/4/2008 7:58:45 PM
Author: Peachy

Skippy! Long time no talk (for me) over in the Healthier Lifestyle Thread... I still follow along though. Hoot, hoot. Yes, I do have a diamond from my husband''s family. I''ve reset that a number of times in some ornate settings. This time, I just went back to the classic solitaire and plain band. Infinitely wearable - especially for someone who is less than careful when she has it on...

Snooper, Vesper and K9muttlover - thanks so much!
Peachy, hoot, hoot back, that was such a fun day!! hehe We miss you on the Healthy thread; pop in sometime!!! Beautiful new ring and happy 19 year anniversary friend!!!
35.gif

Kayakqueen83

Shiny_Rock
Peachy, I must say that yellow gold is not normally my preference, but I absolutely love your setting. It is Gorgeous!! Congratulations!
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe thats a K! It looks lovely - especially in yellow gold!

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Bliss and Kayakqueen - Thanks so much for the kind words - especially on the yg. My husband and daughters all think that yg looks better on me (I''m hopelessly ''80s I guess!). I think it''s a great set for me.

Dockman3 - back atcha on the gorgeous ring. From all the yg popping up on the board these days, it sure seems like yellow is finally making a comeback.

Addy and Bling addict - thanks for the comments and well wishes. I think the 1.52ct is a good size for my hand.

Isabelle - Thanks so much for the compliments. I was obsessively looking at your pics while waiting for my ring to arrive!! I hope you are still enjoying yours as much as I am mine.

Maisie - Love your reset! Blingalicious! I can''t believe mine is a K either...I think the strong blue fluoro gives it some extra oomph... But after seeing so many other gorgeous and well cut K''s on this board, I wasn''t at all concerned with going that low for the size I wanted.

The weather has been terrible - no sun for more photos. I''m going to try for some more over the next few days though... I''m so in awe of all the great picture taking skills. I need more practice!

Hoot, hoot.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOOT WOOT!!!!

Peachy, that is one gorgeous ring, many congrats, it looks beautiful on you!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary! How sweet that you got it a year early!
2.gif
Your diamond is beautiful and it looks fantastic on you!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Peachy I love your ring. The yellow gold looks so rich and really makes the diamond pop. Congrats on 20 years!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Peachy, I really love your ring, and I love the plain band with it too.
30.gif
But then, I would.
9.gif
2.gif

Congrats miss, you have a stunning set there! And happy anni early.
5.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks perfect (and huge) on your hand!!!!!!! Enjoy!

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Hi Lorelei -
35.gif
So nice to hear from you. Thanks for the kind words. Every time I''d try to take pictures (with the overcast weather we''ve been having), I kept finding myself muttering "it''s pants, it''s pants." Well, today is most definitely NOT pants, but I''m not sure I''ll have the chance to snap some shots...Oh well.

Hi Heb - Love your set! Stunning. I''m so excited to have gotten my diamond a year early too...

Angeline - Thanks so much for the compliments. I do love the yellow gold. It''s right for me. Love your WF/Maytal set - perfection.

Ellen - Your''s is the set I was obsessing over for so long as I tried to make my decision. I looked at your pictures about a bazillion times!!

Mowtown - thanks! I think it''s a good size for me.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful wedding set, Peachy!! You have my favorite style of all time, classic solitaire and plain wedding band in yellow gold. Nothing says "married" any clearer than that! And, the diamond is a wonderful substantial size. Congratulations on 19 wonderful years together!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 12:23:01 PM

Ellen - Your''s is the set I was obsessing over for so long as I tried to make my decision. I looked at your pictures about a bazillion times!!
Aw, thank you, I''m glad they could help!! You did good!
2.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/7/2008 12:23:01 PM
Hi Lorelei -
35.gif
So nice to hear from you. Thanks for the kind words. Every time I''d try to take pictures (with the overcast weather we''ve been having), I kept finding myself muttering ''it''s pants, it''s pants.'' Well, today is most definitely NOT pants, but I''m not sure I''ll have the chance to snap some shots...Oh well.
Hahaha!!! Sorry about your pants weather Peach! Today has been extremely pants weatherwise, horrible dark grey menacing clouds, thunderstorms and rain like stair rods - yuck.

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/6/2008 8:12:27 AM
Bliss and Kayakqueen - Thanks so much for the kind words - especially on the yg. My husband and daughters all think that yg looks better on me (I''m hopelessly ''80s I guess!). I think it''s a great set for me.

Dockman3 - back atcha on the gorgeous ring. From all the yg popping up on the board these days, it sure seems like yellow is finally making a comeback.

Addy and Bling addict - thanks for the comments and well wishes. I think the 1.52ct is a good size for my hand.

Isabelle - Thanks so much for the compliments. I was obsessively looking at your pics while waiting for my ring to arrive!! I hope you are still enjoying yours as much as I am mine.

Maisie - Love your reset! Blingalicious! I can''t believe mine is a K either...I think the strong blue fluoro gives it some extra oomph... But after seeing so many other gorgeous and well cut K''s on this board, I wasn''t at all concerned with going that low for the size I wanted.

The weather has been terrible - no sun for more photos. I''m going to try for some more over the next few days though... I''m so in awe of all the great picture taking skills. I need more practice!

Hoot, hoot.
Hey Peachy! Yes, I still love it every bit as much and I know I always will. One thing that I like about the solitaire and I''m sure you do too is that it is simple and classic and so there is nothing to grow tired of really. It bears repeating that your ring is SO beautiful in the yg. It is really gorgeous. :)

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
First things first: Congratulations on your anniversary! Wow, what an accomplishment!

Your new rings are gorgeous. Love that K!! I''m such a fan of warmer colored diamonds...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results