shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks Signed Pieces!!! new wedding band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aliwnec10

Rough_Rock
I went to Signed Pieces on Tuesday and i got my wedding band!!! I absolutely love SP and a man named Jerry who helped me! Such a sweetheart!

I got a 1.55 carat diamond eternity band, shared prong asscher band and i love it! I keep starting at it! I highly recommend Signed Pieces and i hope to buy many more things from them in the future. Sorry i don''t have pics but my digital camera is the worst.

1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Oh and it actually goes perfectly with my E-ring, which was very hard to match up to. Pic below...

25682.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I love the wedding band you picked. Isn''t Jerry the nicest guy?? He helped me when I bought my first eternity band from SP. Congrats!!!
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that band. You''ll have to post hand shots when you can. It''s beautiful.

aliwnec10

Rough_Rock
Thanks!! Yeah he was great. My future husband and i were initially thinking quite a bit bigger of an eternity band, but it wouldn''t have looked as nice with my e-ring. Jerry of course could have made more money off of us, but instead he gave us his honest opinion and told us the smaller band complimented my e-ring better. Got to love honesty! And actually the asscher cut band looked the best with my e-ring, even better than the princess cut.

Oh and i have to say that the raphael setting for the diamond eternity bands are GORGEOUS!! And especially the bigger you go! Initially i wanted the raphael setting and jerry basically told me there was no point so to speak, except to spend more money. Unless you get the raphael 3.5 ct band, there''s really no point. With the raphael setting, the only reason to get it is if you get a band with lots of carats because it showcases the diamonds better. Absolutely GORGEOUS! One day!
3.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! I can''t wait to see hand shots of the rings together!

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is beautiful! It''s a perfect fit for your engagement ring.
30.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE Signed Pieces. Jerry is awesome, isn''t he?

I''m pretty sure my FI and I will buy our wedding bands from Signed Pieces too.

Congratulations. Your w-band is gorgeous.
36.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, I love it when princess cuts are paired with asschers. It''s a matchy, but not TOO matchy, look. It''s an intriguing, interesting mix.

I love the stuff at Signed Pieces and hope to buy something there someday.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Love that band and I''ll bet it is going to look really sharp with your beautiful engagement ring!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice choice! I will love to see how the asscher band looks next to your princess/trillion ering!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful ring !!! don''t see many asscher eternity rings.
36.gif

Victoria

Rough_Rock
Both your rings are absolutely gorgeous, congratulations!! That is such a beautiful look. Frankly, I''m jealous...!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results