shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks and pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shennis

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I read all kinds of useful information in this forum before picking out my ring. Just wanted to thank all y''all for the help and share the results.

Scroll down through the next few posts to see the rest of the pictures.

slide_IMG_9352.JPG

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
Nice! Very elegant! Congrats!!!!
appl.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! The sparkle is amazing! What are the specs on the stone and the setting? I really like the stones in the setting..nice compliment to the center IMO.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! I love the way the side stones are set and the center stone really stands out. Yes...specs please!

shennis

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I still don't feel like the pictures come even close to the way it looks in person. In person, I have a hard time looking away. The lady at the jeweler told me to be careful driving...to keep my eyes on the road! I can't think of the tiniest thing I would want changed (and I am super picky)! Thanks again for all the help.

The setting is a Memoire Paris semi-mount with six 0.072ct side stones.

The center stone is an A'more Hearts and Arrows, 1.1ct, F, SI1. It rated a 0.8 on the HCA.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful. I love the first picture, with your hand being SO up close, it looks very artsy, that would look really amazing blown up and framed in thick black matte on a wall!!!

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Mara, I agree that is a beautiful picture. It got me inspired to play around with it.

Shennis, welcome to Pricescope! I hope you don't mind what I've done. I thought the beautiful timeless setting called for this shot with a sepia effect, and of course, yes to show of your beautiful hands. If you object at all I will ask Leonid to remove it.

Congratulations on your engagement and on a most beautiful ring. I've never heard of A'more H&A before. It looks like a winner!
appl.gif

ring.sepia.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very cool KM! I love sepias.

However, for this picture...the thing I really loved is the rich tone of her skin...against the stark white sparkle of the ring there. That is what makes the picture IMO!
1.gif
How cool would it be to have a picture like that hanging something like 30x30 on your wall ..of your hand and your ring!
2.gif
Everyone would think you got a photograph from some famous artist. New age 'portraits' if you will!
2.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Simply lovely! Congrats, it is a real winner!
1.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Mara I see what you mean about the contrast. I was just having fun is all. I just *love* the sepia effect.

sepia file.jpg

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Shennis, you cannot post your beautiful ring then disappear. Please come back and tell us a little bit more about your engagement. And yes, *do* be careful when driving. That sparkle can be such a distraction.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results