shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank You & Lookie!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RhiannaRoxsDiamonds

Rough_Rock

I would like to say Thank You to everyone here as I''m sure many of you were in threads I combed through on a nearly daily basis for 6 months while my now fianace and I looked for the perfect for us diamond engagement ring. I was able to find answers to everything I ever wanted to know without ever having to post a thread and ask a question. It is fabulous that there is such a wonderful network of Professional Diamond Grader and Experienced Shoppers willing to help everyone find that special diamond/ring. I looked up everything from vendors, diamond education, finger to diamond size ratios, settings, platinum vs. white gold, I could go on and on but I won''t.

Ring Size: 7.5

Round Brilliant
AGS (0)
Clarity: VS1
Color: F
Carat Weight: 0.727
No Floro (though I would have loved to have it)

Depth %: 60.3
Table %: 56.5
Crown Angle: 34.3
Pavillion Angle: 40.7
Cutlet: Pointed

Diameter: 5.84mm x 5.87mm

R7300370.JPG

RhiannaRoxsDiamonds

Rough_Rock
I''m not all that great at this taking or posting pictures...
8.gif

R7300377.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Its soooooooooo pretty!!!
36.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! Beautiful profile. More pics please!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
OOhh!!! Its just perfect!!! I love solitaires and i LOVE the profile of yours, congrats on your engagement :)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! Isn''t PS great! It''s so nice to know that you got a beautiful ring and good value for your $$$.

Congratulations to you both and thanks for the pictures.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2008 7:24:09 PM
Author:RhiannaRoxsDiamonds

I would like to say Thank You to everyone here as I''m sure many of you were in threads I combed through on a nearly daily basis for 6 months while my now fianace and I looked for the perfect for us diamond engagement ring. I was able to find answers to everything I ever wanted to know without ever having to post a thread and ask a question. It is fabulous that there is such a wonderful network of Professional Diamond Grader and Experienced Shoppers willing to help everyone find that special diamond/ring. I looked up everything from vendors, diamond education, finger to diamond size ratios, settings, platinum vs. white gold, I could go on and on but I won''t.

Good for you. Not that we don''t like answering questions, but I wish more would try the search feature first, as there is a vast amount of info on here.
2.gif

You did really well. The setting is just beautiful, I love it! And the diamond looks great. Good job, and congrats!!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring...congratulations on your engagement!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring - congrats! I''ve always loved that setting.

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement. The ring looks amazing on your finger -- classic elegance!

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous sparkly diamond and the setting you chose is just beautiful! It really complements your stone and makes it stand out. I LOVE the profile on the trellis. So beautiful. Congratulations on such a lovely ring.

han001

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! It''s beautiful - I love the profile of the Petite Trellis

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
It''s stunning!! Congratulations! It is absolutely a knockout ring and I love how low it sits while still having a lovely profile.

rocknewb

Rough_Rock
Glad to finally see a real picture of this setting. I was wondering when it''d finally show up. Congrats! Your ring looks beautiful.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful!! Congratulations on your engagement.
36.gif
36.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Your research certainly paid off, as the end result is quite lovely! Don''t you wish that more things in life are as fun to research?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results