shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you Facets Collection /Signed Pieces for this wonderful Marquise E-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TBeck2000

Rough_Rock
I just gave this ring to my girlfriend (now fiancee!) on Friday and she loves it! These pictures don''t do it justice. I''ll have to try to get some closeups (preferably with her finger sticking through the ring).

Center Stone - Marquise Cut Diamond
Measurements - 11.04 x 6.04 x 4.14 mm
Weight - 1.57 ct
Clarity Grade - VS2
Color Grade - D
GIA Certified

The side stones are 0.26 ct Pear Cut diamonds and are also VS2/D.

The band is 2.7 mm wide Platinum. Total ring weight is 5.9 grams

1117.jpg
1121.jpg
1118.jpg
1119.jpg

-Tim

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow!! Beautiful ring!! Congrats!!!!
30.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
So so so so pretty. I love the prongs on that ring. Will she wear a wedding band with it???

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the pear sidestones with the MQ. Beautiful!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a stunning ring!!! Congratulations on your engagement!! Hand pics when you get a chance!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!!! And I actually found this thread from being linked from your ring-sizing thread so I''m glad to hear your plan worked out in the end!!
9.gif
Congratulations!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Also, you know us saps here at PS love hearing a good engagement story...you wanna share yours?
3.gif

Hehe, oh, and also HAND SHOTS please!!!!
12.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow- that''s lovely.

Please post some hand pics

TBeck2000

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/5/2006 3:28:05 PM
Author: Miranda
Will she wear a wedding band with it???
She would like to. We just need to see what kind of band will work with it. Probably see if Signed Pieces can come up with a design.

BTW, Signed Pieces has a 10% military discount on ALL items they sell. Tiffany, Cartier, etc. I just wanted put a plug in for that because it saved me a ton of money.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just adore the look of pear sides with a mq center stone! Can''t wait to see the pictures after the proposal! Good luck!!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I really like the head, it looks like it was custom made for that stone!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous. Please post hand shots once you propose.

TBeck2000

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/5/2006 3:32:30 PM
Author: albicocca
Also, you know us saps here at PS love hearing a good engagement story...you wanna share yours?
3.gif
In past discussions about the proposals/engagements of others, my fiancee had made a point to me that she did not want a public proposal. In fact, she said that if someone asked her in a restaurant, she would say "No". I knew that she wanted something low key and private, but also a little quirky (something that would make a good story and be very typical of my behavior).

On Friday, we had dinner at her parents'' house and I picked up some firewood for her fire pit and upcoming camping trips. I was planning on talking to her dad at this time, but I found it difficult to work up the nerve. We had a great evening and I returned her home to her house at about 11 or so. I proceeded to do my usual routine of lounging on the couch until she was ready for bed and then I would wish her good night and go home. I waited around while she had changed into her pajama bottoms and her old Army t-shirt. She brushed her hair and teeth, did some sort of Biore thing on her nose and was about ready for bed. The clock was at 11:11 (she had told me that she used to make wishes when she saw digits like this, 5:55, 10:10, etc) and I asked her to make a wish. She was sitting on the edge of her bed as I dropped down to one knee and gave her my little lovey dovey speech and asked her to marry me. I got the answer I was looking for. The ring really knocked her socks off.
19.gif

*aside* - In the few discussion we had about the size of the stone, I had played it cool saying that .75 carats would be plenty big for her dainty fingers. She said that she thought that ~1 carat would fit her well and I repeated that .75 ct was where the value was. She knows how cheap I am, so she didn''t expect something this size.

The next day, I was at her parents'' house doing some stuff with her dad while she was in the house with her mom. I figured the hardest part was done and I asked for his blessing. His exact words were, "I''ve never had any problem with you." I guess that was a yes from him, so we went into the house to clean up and he spilled the beans.

We are still on a great high from the weekend and I hope it can last forever.

TBeck2000

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/5/2006 3:43:42 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon
My fiancee''s name is Sharyn as well! (but she obviously spells it differently)

I''ll see if she''s up for some hand shots tonight. You guys (and gals) are great motivators!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
awwwwww, that''s such a cute story!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!!
9.gif

Hehe I also like that you tried to set her expectations a little low. Some guys try to propose with an intentionally ugly ring and then later produce the REAL ring and tricks like that that I think are mean, but you managed to trick her in a completely nice way where she got a real shock when she saw how impressive the ring was! Good job!!
5.gif

And don''t feel bad about her dad! When my fiance told my dad, "I''m going to go propose to her now, can I borrow your car for a little bit?", my dad just said, "No." My fiance''s heart stopped, but then my dad explained that he shouldn''t DRIVE me to the intended proposal locale because it was only a 10 minute walk and there wasn''t parking there. So he did approve after all, but it still was a scary, "Waaaaiiiit a minute" moment for my fiance.
3.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your proposal! The ring is just gorgeous. I can''t wait to see the hand shots. I bet it will look huge on her hand!!
30.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, and I love your proposal story. Congrats, and we need hand shots.

shay

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring! I have a friend looking for a marquise and I had seen that on SP. When I tried to pull it up to show it to her it was gone. Now I know where it went!

Congrats on your engagement and enjoy the beautiful ring! Would love to have some hand shots!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
What a cute way to propose! And that ring wowza, very nice!
36.gif

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Its gorgeous!!!! WOw, what a great ring!!! congrats!!!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Fantabulous!!!!
9.gif

Kay

Ideal_Rock
That is a gorgeous ring -- I just love marquises. Congrats on your engagement.

MissIndecisive

Shiny_Rock
It''s gorgeous!
9.gif

Looking forward to handshots
4.gif

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
awww, what a sweetie you are!
LOVE the ring!

congratulations - enjoy!!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! That is one gorgeous ring!!!

fafa

Shiny_Rock
Wow...what a pretty ring!!! The center stone looks huge. Congrats!!!

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Wow
30.gif
...you got it!!! it looks amazing
1.gif
I really hope you can show us some hand shots. So glad she loved it and she was surprised. Great story too! Congrats...so happy the ring turned out wonderful
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results