shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank-You BGD and Excel Diamonds

poiboy005

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to say thank-you to Excel Diamonds (Barry and Judah) and BGD (Denise and Lesley) for all their help creating this ring, and putting up with my OCD tendencies. Here's a few pictures of the ring they created.

1.05 VS1 clarity E color Ex/Ex Cushion. 6.41mm x 6.03mm. Ring size 4.75, 2mm shank.

Also, thanks to the pricescope community for giving me a source of info that pointed me in the right directions.

Thank-you again.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 4.JPG

photo 5.JPG

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! I love the prongs!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring! Did BGD create the ring design? or is it one of their stock offerings? I really love it - congratulations!

poiboy005

Rough_Rock
Thanks everybody. Will post more pics when I can actually sit down and take better ones. These were taken on my lunch break with a phone. It might not be on her hand until January/February though, so it might be a wait for the handshots. haha.

Angeline: It wasn't one of their stock offerings. Denise and co. did an excellent job matching the design i had in my head. I kind of wanted it to look like a Leon, but with a thicker (for Leon) shank. So I asked if that could be done.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
:love: Classic! Love it!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
It's really beautiful and looks bigger than 1.05 carats! Your ff is going to be thrilled. Will look forward to hand shots. :))

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous...and it does look large for a 1.05! Congrats!

purplesilk

Brilliant_Rock
Does she know you bought the engagement ring? I hope she doesn't because waiting until January/February would be a torture.

poiboy005

Rough_Rock
Haha. No, she doesn't know. I figure the wait won't kill her if she doesn't know she's waiting.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you did a great job creating that ring. It's a timeless design that I'm sure she's going to love.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring - great job!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results