shape
carat
color
clarity

Tell me what you think everyone!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hodie21

Rough_Rock
I figured I would take this time to give all the details of the ring. The center stone is a 1.54 ct. GIA certified F color, SI1 clarity diamond cut in Israel. The pear side stones are both E color VS2 clarity and are 5mm x 3mm each. I can't count all of the rounds but I am having the guy that made it figure up everything for me. The total carat weight comes in right over 3 carats. This ring has been a year in the making. I started to meet with the jeweler last May and went through some designs I liked. I found the Ritani to be the best look for me. I just couldn't find anything that was just perfect. My jeweler told me that he could make something for me and we started drawing. After several we condensed it into what you see here. All the small rounds for the halos all have individual holes drilled and the pears are also bezel set. I went with a knife edge below the pears to separate the ring a little. The ring was made with 3 levels. The round top with halo, then the pears with halo, and then the knife edge rows before going into engraving. Each has a small change in angle as it goes down. As far as profile goes, I went with small rounds at the top then starting on the side where the pears are went with a little hand leaf engraving. Milgrain all over. Since the platinum was rolled and handmade the ring has a surprising weight for it's size. I think it ended up perfect but she will be the judge. I am thinking of dual platinum wedding bands that follow the ring on both sides. Pave diamonds on top with hand engraving on the sides. Any other questions or comments would be much appreciated.

hodie21ring.jpg

Hodie21

Rough_Rock
BY the way. That is my hand it''s on. I will try to post more pics soon of the engraving, etc....

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Okay, pick me up off the floor.... it''s gorgeous!!!!!!
julia

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
PERFECTION, sheer perfection!! she''s going to LOVE it!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW it''s stunning, man if it fills up your finger like that....she won''t be able to pick her hand up off the floor!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it!!! Very pretty!!!
30.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, very pretty! I like the sides, as it''s a bit of a different spin on all the lovely halos we''ve seen at PS.

I love halos..................
36.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Can''t breathe...must pick jaw up off floor...if she says no, I''ll take it!! LOL!!

That thing is GORGEOUS!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is amazing. I love the pear sidestones. SO elegant!!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful !!! she will love it.
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!!! It''s gorgeous. She''s going to totally love it! Lucky girl.........

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!! It''s just gorgeous! I love the round/pear combo with the halos. She will LOVE it!! Good luck and please come back with hand shots!!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Uh, I''m speechless
23.gif
That is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful! I am looking for a 3-stone ring just like that for a RHR, and that is gorgeous! Good taste!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Yummy! I love all the detail and how you mized a smooth bezel for the round with milgrain on the pears!
18.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

It reminds me of my grandmother''s, which has a round flanked by a pair of haloed marquises.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Lovely!!!! Great design!!

cheers--Sharon

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Perfection!!! I love how it spreads across the entire finger!!! She will love it!!! How big are the pears??? More pics.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I think..... holy crap
30.gif

gorgeous- I''ve never seen a round and pears set like that before. yum
18.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
She''ll HATE it!!!! Now to save yourself the embarrassment of giving it to her you should forward it straight to me. I will dispose of it accordingly.
31.gif

Seriously, it is incredible. I love the pears. Very unique.(the offer still stands though if she hates it)
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, can''t wait for more pics.

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
So pretty and even more so because it was handmade. She will love it!! Great job (and good hand modelling!)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - that''s a beautiful ring. Never have seen the pears in halos like that. Very, very nice!!!!!!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Can you show us a side view? When will she getting it? Can''t wait for hand pics.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Honsetly, that ring is stunning!! I love the bezel set w/ a halo!!! It''s beautiful!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is absolutely beautiful! It is such a nice blend of modern and classic....so nice! What is the ring size? I can''t wait to see a side view of it and hand pics!!
18.gif
36.gif
36.gif

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
OMG, it''s STUNNING!
36.gif

I would love to see a profile shot ...

She''s going to LOVE it!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results