shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW TEASER PHOTOS of my 2.32 G VS1 MICHAEL B PARIS RING !

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
thankyou for being so patient !

got a few important things to deal with today so sorry about the delay !

here we go ... first off, all possible angles of the ring :

ring-1.jpg
ring-2.jpg
ring-3.jpg
ring-4.jpg
ring-5.jpg
ring-6.jpg
ring-7.jpg
ring-8.jpg

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
hand photos :appl:

IMG_2989.jpg
IMG_2988.jpg
IMG_2991.jpg
IMG_2987.jpg

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
real life perspective (last ones for now) :tongue: ...

IMG_2975.jpg
IMG_2973.jpg
IMG_2992.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that's really lovely - it's HUGE on your hand, and it glitters! :love: :appl:

Do you usually wear it on your right or left hand? I see both in the pictures.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I am in love. Gorgeous!

TotalNewbie

Shiny_Rock
QUITE a breathtaking ring. The detail shots are great, love the profile. Looks amazing on your hand, the quality looks incredible too.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It really looks beautiful and looks so big on your hand! Must be those slim fingers! I am so excited for you that you finally have your ring! Did you take any of the band with the ering?

Tell us please what your thoughts are on the reset - I'm sure you're over the moon but we need the details! :love: :love:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy smokes :o That is an absolutely breathtaking ring :love: And it looks amazing on your finger...I honestly think that this size is perfect on your hand...Wow, lucky girl! Wear it in good health :appl:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It came out just perfect frankie. Micheal B's attention to detail is fantastic. It looks perfect in every way, polished everywhere, diamonds everywhere! It looks stunning on you. You have the most beautiful hands!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
I think any ring would be gorgeous on your hand! That said, your ring is absolutely perfect! Love the proportions and all the pave detailing. I'm curious though, why didn't you like your 3 stone setting?

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
Again, your new setting is beautiful!

But what made you change it from your 3 stone ring? I'm asking only because, I have a 2 ct princess cut set in a 3 sided pave right now and when I do upgrade, I was hoping to make it a 3stone ring. Just the opposite if your upgrade.

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
thankyou everyone for your sweet words again !

to answer a few people's concern about my previous 3-stone ring: there was nothing wrong with it except that the center diamond was upgraded by 0.6ct, significant enough that the setting would not accommodate the new stone. I knew i would not be able to have that ring replicated since the setting was custom made in Hong Kong by my uncle's jewelry company.

i really really love this setting ... DH really loves it too ... which is great ... :rodent:

i measured the height of the diamond - a whopping 8.5mm from the base of the ring (vs. my previous 7mm height), but does make sense because this larger diamond have a greater depth ... i'm still surprised that this ring looks SO elegant despite of a higher setting... i think i'm still getting used to a very significant profile view, and an all-over pave band, the head just looks so much more prominent than my last ring ! i did catch a few girls staring at the subway today :sun:

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
frankiextah said:
i measured the height of the diamond - a whopping 8.5mm from the base of the ring (vs. my previous 7mm height), but does make sense because this larger diamond have a greater depth ... i'm still surprised that this ring looks SO elegant despite of a higher setting... i think i'm still getting used to a very significant profile view, and an all-over pave band, the head just looks so much more prominent than my last ring ! i did catch a few girls staring at the subway today :sun:
It looks gorgeous! :love: It doesn't strike me as a pie-in-the-sky setting. Can you get a glove over the ring for the winter?

Ummm, do you take the NYC subway? I'm not sure where you live, but your diamond photo by the window looked like NYC. Frankie, please consider turning it around on the subway, just to be safe. No doubt girls were staring, and you don't know who else could be too. These are desperate times for some people.

bricklayer

Rough_Rock
:love: Oh my goodness I love it! Are you planning to obtain a matching wedding band? I think it would look great with a matching band, and you can wear the other eternity band on other days.

AdanaEsq

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!!

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh, your ring is stunning and looks amazing on your hands. I have looked at your previous post about the diamond several times because it is just so beautiful :love: :love: . Now in it's setting it is breathtaking and quite frankly looks huge!!! I am sure you are well aware of the NY dangers, but I too agree please be careful. We all know what kind of nut cases are out there.
Just curious, how did you take such great pictures of your ring??? They looks professional.

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I hope you wear it good health!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Breathtaking! You have beautiful hands too!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Amazing craftsmanship.

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
hi yssie! the engagement ring is sized for my left hand (tight 5... right hand measures a tiny bit over 5 due to knuckle!) ... i think the photos you are seeing are the ones i took of myself with a mirror, hence the "right hand" image :tongue:

ysj99

Shiny_Rock
what an amazing ring! it literally glows in your pictures! wear it in good health :)

also, if you don't mind sharing, what color nail polish are you wearing? love it!

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
mommy2nk : i used my nikon D50 camera with a zoom lens :wacko:

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
thankyou so much again ! :wavey:

ysj99 : my nail polish is by CHINA GLAZE and the color is RECYCLE , hope this helps ! ;))

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
frankiextah said:
hi yssie! the engagement ring is sized for my left hand (tight 5... right hand measures a tiny bit over 5 due to knuckle!) ... i think the photos you are seeing are the ones i took of myself with a mirror, hence the "right hand" image :tongue:

ahh gotcha 8)

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
everyone, i have a slight concern about my ring ...

there is one diamond melee that appears to be much grayer than the rest of the melee's ... any thoughts on this ? Michael B vouches to use melee's that are F-G color, VVS clarity ... :angryfire:

this "gray" diamond is placed underneath the basket so it is not visible when i'm wearing the ring, but it is quite visible when viewed under fluorescent lighting...

could this be a "defect" diamond? i've never owned a pave ring before and would like to see if anyone has any advice or suggestions ? :???:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
your ring litterally makes me want to stop when I'm doing and start singing opera!!!! :surprised: and oh my goodness i'm so jealous of your long skinny fingers!

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
a few more real life perspective photos !

IMG_3004_0.jpg
IMG_3003_0.jpg
IMG_3001.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results