shape
carat
color
clarity

Tacori style# 2573?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

phil94

Rough_Rock

Hey everyone,

I have been looking at engagement ring mountings and am having a hard time finding a local dealer with this particular Tacori setting 2573. It looks gorgeous from the few pictures I have been able to see though these are all from catalogs. Does anyone own this style ring and would be able to post some pictures as well as comment on their thoughts? or know of where I could see more images? Thanks

Tacori Style #2573PR7
see attached image

-Phil

tacori2573#1.JPG

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I don''t own this ring but I thought I would give you a little bump. It''s very pretty
36.gif
36.gif

phil94

Rough_Rock
My descision day is coming up, anyone else out there can provide me some input???

-Stressed out Med student

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
have you tried calling Tacori? I''m sure if you tell them youre very interested in the setting, but cant find a local jeweler that carries it they might be able to send you some hand shots or even send out the ring to a local jeweler. Especially if you express great interest in buying (regardless if you do or not) Anything for a sale on their part, right?

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
Any local jeweler who carries tacori should be able to have that setting sent in so you can see it before you make a decision. You should DEFINITELY do that, because the settings do not look the same on the website as they do in real life!!
Mine is similar, but i have a RB center stone instead of a princess. i''ll attach a pic, it might help you as they''re so much more delicate IRL than they are on the web site. Good luck!!

v*

IMG_1435.JPG

cushionawesomeness

Rough_Rock
Phil, you should also check Saturn Jewels, they have a similar setting, not sure of the price but cousingigi has posted pictures of her Saturn.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results