shape
carat
color
clarity

Tacori Sapphire and Diamond Ring -- Calling Tacori E-Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lane

Shiny_Rock
Hi Tacori E-Ring and others! First of all, your new avator shot of Tessa is adorable! I haven't been online in a little while, but was surfing today, and was floored by the great price of this eternity band on Overstock!

http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/Tacori-Platinum-3-5ct-Diamond-and-Sapphire-Engraved-Band/2522033/product.html

It made me think of your ering because of the sapphires. Just thought I'd share! :) Hope all is well!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just saw this now! (note to self search name more often) that band would look PERFECT! Thanks for thinking of me. Too bad my birthday is 6 months away! How are you doing?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tacori, I was just thinking how adorable that new avatar picture is, and I figured this is a thread you might check back in!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks J! She is getting so big now. She is very sweet but very strong willed. I am slightly scared how she will be in 8, 10, 13, 15 years from now! I posted my AV pic (real size) and a few others in the mommy thread.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Get a good book on discipline, S.
1.gif
Truly, you want to get that under control now rather than later! Someone awhile back recommended one that sounded good and I''ll have to try to think what it was. Most of us have at least one strong-willed child, sometimes more!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Let me know if you think of it. She already throws tantrums when I try to discipline her. I never knew a one year old could have attitude
20.gif
Here''s hoping my next one is easy going and MELLOW!
9.gif
We should plan another CLT GTG sometime this spring (one you can attend!!!)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/2/2009 5:24:29 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Let me know if you think of it. She already throws tantrums when I try to discipline her. I never knew a one year old could have attitude
20.gif
Here''s hoping my next one is easy going and MELLOW!
9.gif
We should plan another CLT GTG sometime this spring (one you can attend!!!)
Haha! Been there, done that! I just found out the hard way! Watch those Super Nanny shows. They use fantastic strategies. And yes, I do hope we can have another get-together in the spring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results