shape
carat
color
clarity

Tacori Koala turned Rosebud

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Carolynw

Shiny_Rock
Here''s my story,some of you already know it, since I changed my mind tons of times.
I changed the Koala head on my previous order, to this one here. I finally
got it back from Tacori. It is the Rosebud head, on the Koala e-ring and band.
Koala is slightly thicker than the Rosebud. I really like now how the diamond sits lower.
Also, Tacori resized the eternity rings on both to 1/4 size larger, you can''t even tell.
The even put back the Tacori stamp inside both rings.

new2 002.jpg

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
GORGEOUS
30.gif

LOVE your rings!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, your rings look amazing!!
36.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Carolyn!!! I KNEW you would love the new head on the ring! I think it looks great and you can''t even tell you had anything changed. Its also great that the rings fit you better now so you can keep that gorgeous set and not have to spend more to get a thinner band.

I love it! (and am partial since mine will look almost exactly the same!!!)

Carolynw

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone that responded, especially Sarah. I too love it very much.
You have good taste.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
new1%20039.jpg

Carolyn, I hope it''s okay that I posted the "before" picture here.

It is much lower...I''m glad that you went with the new head all together to get it as low as you wanted.

I think the two rings look WONDERFUL together! The widths are substantial and beautiful. It''s a gorgeous set.
36.gif

Carolynw

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for posting it Patty. It is much more comfortable, and it
makes the center stone appear larger too. Much better since it
fits perfectly now. Tacori truly does good work.

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks amazing!! I really do love that new lower head. What a difference it makes!
36.gif
30.gif

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Carolyn, it looks stupendous! The new head flows with the ring much more elegantly, IMHO, and it is nice and low. Much easier to wear now. I''m so glad it all worked out so well.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, in comparison to the before picture you can really see how much lower the rosebud head is than the koala. The ring looks seamless, and great! Congrats!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! Congrats! :)

Carolynw

Shiny_Rock
Even the jeweler commented and said it looked better than the Koala head that was made for it.
I think he now will recommend this to other buyers.
But, I know that some people like the diamond to sit higher, it''s just that I don''t feel comfortable
that way. I do a lot of work with my hands, and it just felt too bulky.
I am very happy with it now. Thank you for all the nice complements.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Very purty Carolyn, glad you got something you''re totally happy with.
36.gif

~kmom
35.gif

ac

Rough_Rock
Carolynw

Hi,

I am in the process of buying my girlfriend an engagement ring. I love what you did to the koala ring with the rosebud head! I was wondering if you have a side picture of you ring so I can get an idea from another angle.

I really want to get this ring, but I know my girlfriend doesn''t like her setting to be high...and the rosebud head is an excellent solution to that problem.

Thanks

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Carolyn, your rings look wonderful and I agree, the new head looks so much better. CONGRATULATIONS!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Carolynw!

I am so amazed at how just changing the head has had on the total outcome of your set!

Wow! I love it! The new head is very classy! I love how you can see more of the diamond from the side view, and head on ... that diamond sure just "POPS"!!!

I am happy you had a wonderful outcome. Have a great day, and thanks for sharing!

35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results