shape
carat
color
clarity

TACORI HT251012X or HT2510 ?????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ashalauren

Rough_Rock
Hi there everyone,

I''m new here, although have been browsing/lurking for a while. I am in love with tacoris, but mainly a specific style that I cannot find a hand shot of anywhere. Does anyone own tacori e-ring style number HT251012X or HT2510 ??? If so, I would LOVE to see some pics of it, especially a hand shot. I have yet to see this ring in person, but I adore it!

I would want to maybe copy the style of this ring, but really want to see what it looks like first! (I have an heirloom RB 2.02 carats)

Thanks!!!!

l_wrp-10863.jpg

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t have it, but it is a beauty! If you already have the stone, maybe get the original setting since Tacori is renowned for their craftsmanship and it will be hard to copy.

DD

Lane

Shiny_Rock
I love that one too. I think it would be great with your large center stone, because the stones on the sides are quite big (I concluded that they would overpower my smaller stone heehe). I did a search a while back and found this shot of it on Flickr -- hope it helps a bit!

Overall, I think it''s one of the most beautiful rings I''ve ever seen, and I agree that I''d go with the originial tacori if possible.

Congrats!!

347263475_2a7f848630.jpg

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
Ive seen it in person and it's amazing!!!! I think it's worth buying it from tacori!! if i remembered correctly it was about ~6k for the setting. The setting is quite intricate so you might get dissapointed if you let someone else copy it.

Id also like to add that I saw it with a 1.5 ct RB and it went well with it. It will look great with your heirloom.

ashalauren

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for that pic, it does look stunning! I would definitely consider going with the original.

Would still love to see a hand shot of it though. I''m actually quite surprised that I can''t find one anywhere! Is this not a popular setting????

I just want to make sure that it looks delicate and not TOO much, if you know what I mean.

Thanks again and would appreciate any more feedback and/or photos and hand shots!

sera

Ideal_Rock
If that''s the ring you like (I love it!), then I would get that one. I would not try to have it copied. For one, it''s illegal to make an exact copy; they would have to change it by 20% which changes it from being that exact ring. For another, you may be disappointed with how it turns out (due to the changes or skill level of the one who makes it).

As was mentioned, it''s pretty intricate. They appear much more delicate in real life. I would want to make very sure whoever does it could replicate the same delicacy, but I would also have to understand it won''t be an exact copy. If money is an issue, I would just wait and save up for the one I really want. It''s a beautiful ring.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
A coworker has this setting, it''s definitely a beauty! She has it with a square cushion. I would not get it copied, might as well go for the original and get exactly what you want.

ashalauren

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for the responses. Seems like there are only positives about this ring!

If I did copy it, I wouldn''t copy it exactly. I understand that this is illegal. I also do not want a center diamond that is very raised. I''m not sure how raised this one is, but if it is high, I would want to have it set low. I guess I just really have to see it in person first! If I love the original tacori as is, then I would get the original. Since I already have my center diamond, price is not as much of an issue.

I have to find out who carries this ring where I live.

I would also still really love to see some hand shots!!! So if you know anyone who has any....

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring so beautiful, I just love Tacori rings
30.gif

eaglesgal

Rough_Rock
This is the setting I selected for my ring...it is being made and I''m hoping to have it on my hand soon!!

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
You know, the setting wasn''t really high at all. I would say it''s just perfect height. Also, it''s delicate without being too thin. It''s not boxy or "manly" at all if that''s what you''re thinking.

ashalauren

Rough_Rock
I just don't want it to be bulky. I want a pretty, delicate, antique-looking ring. But I like that it's not really thin.

Still waiting for some hand shots!!!!! anyone????

sds061

Rough_Rock
I have pics of this setting with a 4.96c diamond--I don''t know how to shrink pic to fit--any advice?

sds061

Rough_Rock
P.S. it said my pic size was too large--don''t know how to shrink?

Lane

Shiny_Rock
Hee hee... someone is excited about handshots! lol. My best guess of why there aren''t many out there is that this is one of their newest designs. There''s a couple of people on here who will be receiving theirs soon (two i know of), so we''ll watch out! :)

I did write to Tacori a while back about model numbers, etc., and when I mentioned this one, they included this line in their response (which was otherwise pretty standard stuff):

"Thanks for writing to us. You have certainly picked a "star" piece - HT2510 is a gorgeous new style that our designers love."

YAY!! Definitely don''t think twice. If you can do it, this is the setting for you. It''s the most beautiful one I''ve ever seen. :)
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ashalauren

Rough_Rock
haha, yeah...well i''ve honestly been looking for pics for so long, i just want to see it already!!!

I think you guys have me convinced though! thanks so much for all the input. I am really dying to see it :)

As for shrinking pic size, sorry i''m really not sure how to do that...

The other tacori that i really like is HT227012. I also haven''t seen this one in person, or any hand shots, but I think I will still like the other one better. This would probably be my ''runner up'' though - with my round stone.

thoughts??

Here is a pic of it

HT227012_multi.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are both gorgeous, but I prefer the first one you posted...honestly, you can''t go wrong with either!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
the first ring is definitely one that is in my top 3 tacori rings! its really beautiful and i think that a 2ct would look A.M.A.Z.I.N.G in it!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I tried the 2510 set on when trying to decide between that and the 2352 set, and it is gorgeous. It would look superb with a round diamond. I opted for the 2352, so the jeweler might have the 2510 set in stock still. It is Collections Fine Jewelry in Saginaw, Texas (suburb of Ft. Worth). I live 42 miles from there, and believe me, the drive was worth it.

My saleslady is Shawna Lawyer and the phone number is 817-232-9251. She might be able to ship you the set if she still has it. She can advise you as to whether the one she has in stock would hold a 2 ct. round. I lucked out, coz the 2352 had a head for a 1 ct. diamond, so I was able to plop my diamond right in. They are letting me layaway the set for a whole year, no interest (it will take me that long to pay the set off--I''m already married, so it''s OK!). Also, the pricing was good since they purchased the set when platinum prices were lower. Hope that helps.

ashalauren

Rough_Rock
I live in Canada, so Texas may be a little too far for me! But when I make my final decision I guess I wold consider ordering it from wherever I could get the best price. Thanks so much for the advice!

Which one is the 2352 set?

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a link to a photo. The e-ring is not shown on the Tacori website, just the band.

http://brownsjewelers.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=HT-2352

I only opted for that set because I love baguettes. It was a hard decision though because I LOVE the HT 2510. It is so classic and beautiful. You might want to price out Collections. Shawna might still have that set in stock. Happy shopping!

ashalauren

Rough_Rock
very pretty!

thanks so much for all your help. I''m still trying to find out where i can go see tacoris in my area. i have never even seen ANY in person!

rekeland

Rough_Rock
I love the same Tacori (HT251012X) setting. In Jan I asked Good Old Gold (PriceScope vendor) for a quote on the setting. Here''s what they provided:
e-ring: Plat $4,030.00 18K $3,050.00
w-ring match (HT251012X) Plat $2,690.00 18K $2,020.00
Ritani has a very similar setting, slightly less intricate. Check Pearlman''s (PriceScope vendor) website. The Ritani setting has two settings, one more proportioned for 1 ct center round and the other for 2 ct.
Decision, decisions...I look forward to admiring your 2ct in your new setting!

Lane

Shiny_Rock
Ashalauren -- there''s a link on Tacori''s website that lists all their authorized dealers. In Toronto, there are three stores that have them, and lots in other canadian cities -- (not to be Toronto-centric lol)

I was really stunned the first time i saw one in person bc they are SO much more delicate. For example, you can get caught up analyzing little details like prong shape, etc., and then in person you don''t even notice tiny things like that and each one looks so beautiful. So, in person, you find that you will be drawn to specific ones given their overall appeal, not little details.

Have fun!! :)

ashalauren

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all your input!

I''ll check out the store locations on the tacori site. I think I just need to try some of them on to get a better idea of what i like on my finger!

I still REALLY want to see some pics of it!

awaiting anxiously...

thanks ladies! you are all so kind

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
those prongs jump out at me as being big and bulky. they detract from it i think, im overly focused on them. i like the second one better because they did something less bulky with them. maybe its just the pic though, and maybe with a big stone it wouldnt be so bad. maybe you can get something else done with them. i just learned the hard way that prongs make a big difference and its not easy to get a jeweler to able to reach your standards where prongs are concerned, or even understand what you''re talking about. other than that issue, i think its probably one of the most beautiful things out there, and if you can get it for 3K, like someone said, then its a good buy too.

ashalauren

Rough_Rock
I agree, the prongs do look a little bulky...I am really not a fan of noticeable prongs. This is why I really want to see the ring in person and some hand pics of it. If there are parts of it I don''t love, I''ll take the idea and have it custom made maybe. I''m also starting to contemplate a halo setting...so now I don''t even know anymore!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results