shape
carat
color
clarity

Surpise for me!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pricescopegal

Rough_Rock
My husband surprised me for our 1st wedding anniversary with a matching band for my ring. I love the way it looks! I also love it because whenever I don’t feel like wearing my engagement ring, I can stack my two bands and wear them together. Even though they are curved, they look fine together.

P8161193.JPG

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Well Happy Anniversary
9.gif

Please tell us more about your lovely set!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay Happy anniversary!!! Congrats!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a lovely surprise. Happy 1st anniversary!!!

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty. I''d love to see more pics of your e-ring. Could you tell us about it?

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Happy aniversary. Your ring looks gorgeous. Please show us more pictures.
30.gif

Pricescopegal

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! The ring is an antique reproduction. Its set in platinum and has sapphires in it as well. The center stone is 3.17. The total cw (of the engagement ring only) is 3.75. I cant remember the specs on the ring, and the appraisal and facts are in a safety deposit box. I think the color is an H, and the clarity is SI. (I think...) He had the bands custom made at a later date. Each one has about .5 tcw. I will post more pictures also.

jaguarnation

Rough_Rock
wow.... can you say major bling?!?

Date: 8/16/2008 5:19:15 PM
Author: Pricescopegal
Thanks everyone! The ring is an antique reproduction. Its set in platinum and has sapphires in it as well. The center stone is 3.17. The total cw (of the engagement ring only) is 3.75. I cant remember the specs on the ring, and the appraisal and facts are in a safety deposit box. I think the color is an H, and the clarity is SI. (I think...) He had the bands custom made at a later date. Each one has about .5 tcw. I will post more pictures also.

karencluff

Rough_Rock
Wowza! that''s got some height!! more pics more pics. Especially of the two bands.

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Well aren''t you sly PSG! We are obviously hankering for more pics of that gorge ring! More shots pleaseeeeeee.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
How exciting! And what a lovely set it is indeed! Congratulations on your first anniversary.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a sweet hubby you have and what a beautiful set you have!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results