shape
carat
color
clarity

Still waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ciger

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

So my ring is done. I don''t know if my boyfriend has it or not and it''s killing me. I will promise to post as soon as I receive it, which my boyfriend says will be sometime in Q1 (first quarter, this year - he wants the proposal to be a surprise). If you remember, my ring is custom-made: the head of KristyDarling''s, but with a thin pave shank. To add a little complexity to my story (and make me sound somewhat cuckoo) we''ve already started planning the wedding. We have a venue picked out, a wedding planner, I''m shopping for my dress and we have tastings with caterers next week. So you see, I''m engaged, only not really. I need to seal the deal here, people! But I''m waiting patiently, since I know the surprise aspect is important to him and I love him more than anything. I will post pictures as soon as I am officially engaged. It will be the sigh of relief heard round the world.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2006 7:29:48 PM
Author:ciger
Hi All,

So my ring is done. I don''t know if my boyfriend has it or not and it''s killing me. I will promise to post as soon as I receive it, which my boyfriend says will be sometime in Q1 (first quarter, this year - he wants the proposal to be a surprise). If you remember, my ring is custom-made: the head of KristyDarling''s, but with a thin pave shank. To add a little complexity to my story (and make me sound somewhat cuckoo) we''ve already started planning the wedding. We have a venue picked out, a wedding planner, I''m shopping for my dress and we have tastings with caterers next week. So you see, I''m engaged, only not really. I need to seal the deal here, people! But I''m waiting patiently, since I know the surprise aspect is important to him and I love him more than anything. I will post pictures as soon as I am officially engaged. It will be the sigh of relief heard round the world.

Welcome, Ciger! If you''re not already on the LIW list, I would head over there to be added to the list, because technically, you are! I''m on that boat with you! I''m already have most of my planning done as our wedding is 5 weeks away. I''m still #1 on the LIW list and my "FI" still has not officially proposed because we''re waiting on the ring. I thought it would be done yesterday, but it doesn''t look like it will be done before the weekend.

Enjoy this time of waiting and enjoy it. Get frequent manicures and keep yourself occupied with the wedding planning. It''s an exciting time, so don''t stress yourself with the waiting part of it - I know that''s far easier said than done!

Best of luck to you!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ciger -- I''m so excited for you! I know how excruciating the wait for the ring must be. At least you have the assurance that you ARE effectively engaged and can move forward with wedding planning (oh yeah, and the rest of your lives together. wink-wink) I can''t wait to see the ring, though. It''s going to be incredible. :)

Keep us posted!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It sounds lovely, can''t wait to see it. The waiting part is the worst, but so worth it.
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2006 12:33:57 PM
Author: kaleigh
It sounds lovely, can''t wait to see it. The waiting part is the worst, but so worth it.
2.gif

I agree, it is horrible and frusterating but the proposal was one of the best moments of my life. The years of waiting just seemed to disappear!

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
I''ve been waiting since last June!! Hey, just a thought...could Q1 mean 1st quarter of the Super Bowl game on Sunday????
31.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2006 11:15:04 PM
Author: InLuvWithMrH
I''ve been waiting since last June!! Hey, just a thought...could Q1 mean 1st quarter of the Super Bowl game on Sunday????
31.gif
Could be. He could have been speaking ''MANLISH'' or ''MANLANESE''
31.gif

ciger

Rough_Rock
Wouldn''t that be nice? I''m fairly sure he didn''t mean Superbowl, though. Unfortunately. Also, he told me that Valentine''s Day (Feb 14th) and my birthday (Feb 16th) are "blackout dates". (Yes, he seriously said that.) I''m thinking maybe the 15th - smack in the middle? Also, we''re going to visit his parents in Toronto in the beginning of March - maybe he''d do it there. Whenever he does it, he says it''s going to be a big, special event. At this point, I''d be so happy if he just handed me the ring...but I know the proposal is important to him. Good point on the manicures. I should definitely get one before Valentine''s Day, just to be safe. I''m slowly going crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results