shape
carat
color
clarity

Split shank--halo fancy yellow princess center

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

purpleshirt

Shiny_Rock
center diamond .70

and AFTER

Tell me what you think about the height of the prongs?? Too high?

111_2867.jpg

purpleshirt

Shiny_Rock
9.gif

111_2869.jpg

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
wow! what a transformation! the new setting really makes your center stone pop! great job + congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!!! It looks like the setting is meant to have the stone high. Some are made to have the stone sitting down more in the halo, but this one does not appear to be that way.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Your new setting is just beautiful! I don''t think that the prongs are too high, I think that is the intended style for this ring. Congratulations on your new sparklies!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! And I agree - the setting looks designed to have the stone set high - and it looks lovely!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooo, I love it in it''s new setting. It really makes the stone pop!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! Love the reset. It makes your fancy yellow ''pop'' more in this setting.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great reset! Enjoy!

cheers--Sharon

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Wowzers! That is a great reset! I think it makes your center stone look way bigger than .7! The prongs look fine imo.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love the new setting!
36.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a difference! A gorgeous re-set. I don''t think it looks too high and in fact I love that you can see it from the sides and admire the yellowness (sorry, probably not a word)!!

purpleshirt

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much for everyone''s comments!!
30.gif
I''m soaking up every word!

I think the higher setting is really growing on me.
1.gif
I also have a 1.19 RB diamond and when the PC is in this setting, they look about the same size! It''s amazing what the halo/setting does for the size of the diamond.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, the new setting is gorgeous with your yellow diamond!!!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
It looks fantastic! What are you going to do with the sidestones? Earrings? They look like a nice size.

I like the high setting with that stone very much. It seems to make it look bigger and brighter yellow. Gorgeous!

Jen

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Love the new setting!!! I too think that the prong height looks ''right'' for this setting :)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree, I this the higher prongers are part of the design of the ring. It really makes the yellow stone POP! Just gorgeous!
30.gif

purpleshirt

Shiny_Rock
Thank you!!

the ring is back in the shop because a diamond popped out already! They''re putting in some sizing beads in this ring, and making me a new ring cast out of my size so I don''t have long term problems w/ diamonds coming out. I pick up this ring tomorrow & will wear it until the brand new one is in

It is really odd that this ring is so big. I have other rings in this size that are slightly loose, but not this huge. It''s also a thick band, so it''s really weird!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results