shape
carat
color
clarity

Sparkalicious'' new Simon G engagement ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Another.

SparkRing 2.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
1.gif

SparkRing 3.JPG

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
This is the last one that I have of the setting and diamond when they were not yet set together.

SparkRing1.JPG

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Yah
36.gif
A beautiful ring and an every more beautiful proposal! Congratulations!

Pieface

Shiny_Rock
Bah!! Lost my big long post somehow
29.gif

The short of it was congrats Sparkalicious!! Your ring is beautiful and the centre stone is ...
30.gif

Well done and all the best for you and you partner
1.gif

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful story and beautiful ring, sniff sniff

CONGRATS!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Pocahontas -- What kind words ... thank you!
4.gif

Pieface - Hiya Pie! I was hoping that you would traipse on by and see my new little bauble. I think of you often since we started out on PS right around the same time and how could I forget that gorgeous stone and setting that you picked up for your lovely fi?! ... Nice av pic, by the way!!
30.gif

Sorry you lost your big long post but thank you so much for your best wishes and congrats! I''m glad you like the setting and
30.gif
the centre stone ...really.

Ringabling - Hey, there''s a strict no tears or sniffing rule on this thread!
38.gif
9.gif
Thank you very much! I appreciate the congrats!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2008 10:07:26 PM
Author: Sparkalicious
(snip)

Sera - I know how much you love Simon G so I''m so glad you can appreciate the yellow gold detailing. Thanks for reading our story and for the praise. Like you, I was debating whether or not to go with one of the pink gold settings but I decided to stick with the yellow gold since it matches all my other jewelry. Maybe a pink gold accented Simon G ring can be left for later on ... a right hand ring, maybe??
31.gif
Oh yeah... that''s an option! I love some of the pieces that have yellow and rose gold... they''re just so dang pretty! I was also blown away by how even the tiny little pave diamonds sparkled so much.

This is promising as a RHR candidate...
simong_halo_tourm.jpg

Enjoy your Simon G... it''s a beauty.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Oh Sera ... you are naughty! I like your enabling style!
27.gif

That could be verrry promising, indeed.

I will enjoy my new pretty very much, thank you ... actually, I didn''t realize it was possible but it is growing on me more and more everyday. I can''t wait to take some great outdoor and flower shots!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Oooo, more pics!! Luv them!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring - what a great setting!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
777Ldy -- I''m trying. It''s been rainy here so I haven''t gotten to take any new ones. I will have more once it''s nice now. I''m focusin on the flower shot ... must get a good one!
Thanks for sharing in my excitement, by the way! I love, love, love that you like my ring. Actually, this past weekend I went out for dinner with my fiance and our waitress couldn''t stop gushing about the ring! I was over the moon and so excited to talk about it with her. I actually told her about PS since she seemed like a budding afficiando! Needless to say ... she got a big tip!
25.gif

Vespergirl - Thank you so much. I love your rings as well so I greatly appreciate the compliment.
35.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, how did I miss your gorgeous ring!?!
Well now that I am here, I L
30.gif
VE that profile and YG detailing, seriously stunning!!!
Your proposal sounds so sweet and the letter priceless! Congrats on your engagement!!
Looking forward to more pics too
3.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Thanks poshpepper! So glad you like my ring. I''m SO in L
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
VE with the profile & YG as well.
I love your new pieces too!
I promise to have some new pics as soon as the weather permits!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh Spark! I love your new photos!! Thanks for posting more! The profile is just stunning and what a gorgeous stone--I bet you can''t take your eyes off your new beauty
30.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again, Coati!
I''m still SO excited about it ... Can''t take my eyes off it ... you got that right! I''ve developed a bad habit of "louping" it while driving (actually, while stopped in traffic.. lights etc - not quite actually while trying to drive .... yet)
12.gif

I also find myself wishing I had my camera w/me b/c I want to take pics of it. At work, I find myself looking at it and thinking ... oooh ... that would be a nice shot! Lame!
20.gif

When the sun or IF the sun ever comes out here, I will be taking my new ring on it''s next photo shoot! This is serious business ... MUST get new and better shots!
9.gif

THANKS for continuing to share in my excitement ... You''re so sweet ... I always get so happy when I see that this thread has been updated.
35.gif

Still struggling with what type of band to go with though ... Any suggestions are welcome!

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Hooray for more pictures!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
You can never have too many pictures, esp. with such a gorgeous ring like yours! The band is a toughie, do you have any particular style in mind? I''m starting my band search too and no luck so far...
33.gif

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Spark!!! I can''t wait to join you as an engaged lady (soon...I hope)

looks like all your hard work paid off, your ring is very pretty!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
I think your ring is stunning! The design is TDF and totally suits your diamond. So yummy
3.gif
!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Lotsofsparkle -- You aren''t kidding! Never too many, at all. With regards to bands, I''m thinking some form of eternity band but it will have to be quite thin, I think. I will definitely let you know should I come up with any suggestions for your beautiful ring as well!

Mintve -- Thank you!! Glad you like my ring and I''m positive that with all of your good luck of late, that you will be engaged in no time! I cannot wait to see your ring!!
36.gif

Loveinbloom - I''m grinning from ear to ear. What a fantastic compliment ... Thank you!
12.gif

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
Awww...congrats on your engagement! Very beautiful ring! I really love all the detail work!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, idreamofice! I love all the detail work as well ... It is subtle and so, so beautiful! It''s interesting how the detail translates into pictures ... just doesn''t do it justice but, in real life, I find myself staring at my ring all the time ... The profile is just delicious!
18.gif

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Sparkalicious, I remember when you were still in the process of ordering this ring. It turned out so FABULOUS!!!!! I think that the yellow gold accents are perfect and the proportions are perfect and the ring is, well, perfect!!!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
NeverEndingUpgrade - I''m so touched...
12.gif
Thank you for remembering my saga and for taking the time to compliment me on the finished product. I''m proud of my ring and regularly look at it fondly. I think that it is beautiful but it also just means so much to me since my fiance and I really bonded throughout the process of selecting it etc. Good times.

Thanks again for the compliment and I should have more pics posted tonight. It was sunny on the weekend and I got a brief chance to get some new shots!
36.gif

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Hopefully those co-workers who were not so excited about your ring in photos are green with envy now!!!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
NEU --
27.gif
31.gif
27.gif
31.gif
... You have no idea.

This is just one of those rings that you have to see and appreciate in person. It just doesn''t translate that well in pictures ... I''ve decided that I''m okay with that
25.gif
b/c it sure as heck translates into b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. when it''s sparkling on my hot little paw!
9.gif
My co-workers were certainly singing a new tune when they actually saw it ... to their benefit, they actually admitted that.
I''m still so happy and have some new pics to share.
Thanks again!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
As promised PS''ers ... I have some new pics. Still no flower shots but I''m working on it.
Sit back and enjoy the show as I still only know how to post one at a time ...
35.gif
and thanks for looking and sharing in my excitement!

sparksittinginbox1.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
9.gif
For those who appreciate the detail work

sparksomedetail.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
More detail
18.gif

sparksomemoredetail.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Trying to get creative ... still working on it.
20.gif

sparkhangingout.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results