shape
carat
color
clarity

Somewhere on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Zaynah

Rough_Rock
I saw the most perfect set of rings. And now I cannot find them. I have looked for two days, so I am hoping someone will remember where they were posted or by whom. I would like to show my husband.

It was a group of rings, a 3 stone diamond ering, a 3 stone with a sapphire center and I believe a couple of eternity rings. The pictures appeared to have been taken at a store, so I am hoping it was posted by a dealer.

And the only last hope of identifying them is in one of the pics, they were piled or stacked on top of each other on the countertop.

Thanks for you help.

SparkleSparkle

Shiny_Rock

Zaynah

Rough_Rock
OMG all those are so pretty.
30.gif

I found the one I was looking for and it was a private lady not a dealer. But I did forward the link to her pics to my DH. Hope she dont mind.
31.gif

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/3/2008 2:54:10 PM
Author: Zaynah
OMG all those are so pretty.
30.gif

I found the one I was looking for and it was a private lady not a dealer. But I did forward the link to her pics to my DH. Hope she dont mind.
31.gif
Ok, so which one was it!? haha!
Now I''m curious!

SparkleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, Zaynah! Glad to hear I wasn''t losing my mind! Please post a link to the pictures... I''m with LuckyTexan - I wanna see too!

Zaynah

Rough_Rock
It was DiamondGirl5Ks set. Impeccable taste. I hope she likes some attention!

4%20rings%20horizontal.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results