shape
carat
color
clarity

Some photos of my ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
wow- GORGEOUS RING- certainly seems to be worth the wait!!! Leon''s creations do take a while, so I hear, but there is nothing like a Leon!! Enjoy it, and congratulations!!! It is truly breathtaking....

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Boom, your ring is just breathtaking.
30.gif
Sheer perfection.

Boom

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again ladies and gentleman
2.gif
, I''m very happy with the way it turned out. I do want to clarify though, that Leon doesn''t usually take so long (I think it''s like 6 to 8 weeks?) but in my case it was more a logistics problem (I''m not in the US) plus time for the remake that made the wait so long.

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! I''m also outside the US. So how did you organise the shipping from LM to you?

I ended picking mine up from Rich Sherwood who appraised my ring as shipping insurance was so difficult to organise.

Keep thinking a right hand ring from LM would be a great 5th year anniversary present!!
9.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Yulia,

I cannot. And I mean CANNOT believe that you didn`t post hand pics. I have to admit, I`m very disappointed. Full hand pics please. Rings are nice on tables, but on someone`s hand you get the full visual, drool worthy effect.

And I`m happpy that you`re pleased with it
35.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
And yet ANOTHER Leon masterpiece! It''s SPECTACULAR! GORGEOUS! STUNNING!

Boom

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/17/2006 11:25:48 AM
Author: just_looking!
Hi! I''m also outside the US. So how did you organise the shipping from LM to you?

I ended picking mine up from Rich Sherwood who appraised my ring as shipping insurance was so difficult to organise.

Keep thinking a right hand ring from LM would be a great 5th year anniversary present!!
9.gif

Actually DH had a couple of trips planned to the US and LM was supposed to send it to a UPS hold station for pick-up. Missed DH the first time because LM was sending email to an a/c I don''t usually check. DH made another trip a month later, but I''d decided to have LM remake the setting, so the ring wasn''t ready.

Finally I had LM send the ring to Friend A in Cleveland and I asked Friend B who had a biz trip planned to pick it up for me from A. I didn''t dare tell her the value of the ring though.
emembarrassed.gif

LM did offer to send it direct to me but I thought shipping plus insurance would be exorbitant, so I decided not to.

A RHR sounds fabulous! Do you have anything in mind? I wish I could have another LM ring, but this is it for me. I think
2.gif

Date: 3/17/2006 12:21:19 PM
Author: allycat0303

I cannot. And I mean CANNOT believe that you didn`t post hand pics. I have to admit, I`m very disappointed. Full hand pics please. Rings are nice on tables, but on someone`s hand you get the full visual, drool worthy effect.

Hi Ally
35.gif

Don''t be
29.gif
3.gif
3.gif
Did you scroll down all the way on page 1?

Boom

Shiny_Rock
Thanks didiamond!

Can''t wait to see your new ring, you must be so excited!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
I agree with everyone else... that is one amazing ring. And your Asscher is to die for!

CourtHorn

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE THAT RING!!!
30.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, your ring is beautiful. I love every pic you took of it. It''s amazing.

shay

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely Fabulous and Gorgeous!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Wear it in the best of health!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
The handshots are divine and that ring and gorgeous stone are truly a work of art - the craftmanship looks impeccable - just GORGEOUS!!

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Yulia,

I may end up doing the same as last time as the courier companies just don''t seem to want to ship jewellery anywhere for normal people. The annoying thing is that I know for a fact that they ship for the larger jewellery houses!!

Ah well, better start saving those pennies and it can be a good excuse to make a trip to the states - this time we''ll stay longer than a day.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Love the ring. Awsome pics.

singer

Brilliant_Rock
That is going on my Top 10 List!!! Simply gorgeous!
30.gif

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
What a fabulous asscher
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cannot believe I missed this thread from 2 weeks ago...it must have been when I was sick in bed. But holy moley.......this is an incredible work of art! If I were ever to own a halo piece, it would definitely, certainly, absolutely be an asscher in platinum with halo by Leon!!! It''s stunning and beautiful on your hand!!!!

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
The ring is absolutely phenomenal!!! Its PERFECT!
30.gif
31.gif

The wait was definately worth it. Seeing all the beautiful pave work he does, I am very tempted into getting a Leon creation myself but the wait is definatly a serious consideration b/c I am so impatient.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
crap, I missed this asscher-licious thread too!

boom- absolutely gorgeous...
30.gif
As if Leon could accomplish anything less...
1.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Boom, your asscher is stunning!!!!
emsmileo.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Yep, I definitely just drooled allllll over myself.
18.gif

That is one fanstastic masterpiece of a ring! LOOOOOVE IT! Congratulations, wear it with pride!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Can't stop going back for more looks.Fabulous.
10.gif

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
lovely.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Simply stunning!!!!!!! Big congrats, it''s gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results