shape
carat
color
clarity

"So Excited" is SO EXCITED to be Engaged!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

So Excited

Shiny_Rock
Hello Ladies!
I got my long waited proposal this morning with a delivery of a dozen 4 foot longstem roses!! I finally get to stop staring at the ring in the box and wear it!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!!!! where are the pics?!?!?!?
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

So Excited

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Waterlilly, Bella, Blackpaw & Burberry! I have the wrong camera at home this weekend, I tried to take some beauty shots of the ring and the Macro wouldn''t focus close enough to capture the sparkle & detail..
8.gif
I hope that my other camera does a better job or maybe it''s my lack of photo taking ability if neither work!!
3.gif

Anyway, I will post the specs of the ring and a few shots of the "total V-Day Pkg" once I get them off my camera and size them..(hopefully later tonight) I still don''t know how to post multiple pics into one reply so it may be in a few.

So Excited

Shiny_Rock
emteeth.gif
Thank you Lizzy, my hands look TERRIBLE right now with winter and my lack of time to even think of doing my nails... I''ll see what I can do once I get my other camera home.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY!!! Congratulations, can''t wait to see hand shots!!!

So Excited

Shiny_Rock
Here are the specs!
2.11 tcw Verragio Paradiso 3064 - Platinum setting

Center Stone:
1.11 carat GIA Cert Ideal Cut Square Brilliant
5.71 x 5.72 x 4.10mm
Color - F
Clarity - SI1
Polish - Excellent
Symmetry - Excellent
Flourescence - None
Gurdle - Slightly thick/thick
Table - 70%
Total Depth - 71.7%

Side Diamonds:
1.0 tcw
Color - F/G
Clarity - VS1

As I said, my camera that I have at home sucks for beauty shots so here is the short/sweet proposal story and a few pics.

We were having a lazy Saturday morning at home, still sitting around in our pj''s at 11am when Fed Ex showed up. I got up and got the door and it was a box addressed to me that I knew I didn''t order cuz it was as tall as me and I would remember purchasing something so large! I looked at my fiance and he said "Happy Valentines Day Honey" sooo, I took it in the house and opened it up to see discover the beautiful longstem roses. These things are HUGE!! I didn''t know they sold roses so tall!! I took them into the kitchen to the island to take them out of the box/read the card that was inside the delivered box/put them in their supplied vase. I set them down on the island and took out the card and opened it to read it... "Happy Valentines Day to the newest Stephenson in the family... Love, your fiance" (we have a daughter together who''s almost three that has his last name) - When I looked up he was on his way to bended knee with the little blue box in his hand...
36.gif
Of course.. I was
39.gif
YES! and gave him a big hug/kiss and just as we were hugging our daugher said "Hey,... Hey, . dada.. mama... I want surprise too!" So it all ended by Daddy giving her Valentines Day party candy back that we told her we threw away cuz she was so naughty after her party at daycare that she got it all taken away. Everyone was HAPPY!

Here are a few of the pics, I will post more of the ring after Monday!

ultimate rose full.jpg

So Excited

Shiny_Rock
Thank you MC & Laila,

So.. I know how much I love all the ring pics and am impatient for waiting to see them when someone has "a few" posted so I gave the detailed/hand shots another try and although I can''t capture the arrows or sparkle as I am in the house and there is a foot of snow on the ground.. (who knows when we will get some sun and not overcast to get the "good pics") I had some success.

Here is the disclaimer for my "large unmanicured fingers" - Sorry.. I know... their terrible..! I tried to save you the cringing and crop out my nails! Haha

Oh Yeah.. My finger is a size 7 1/4

angleprof.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
So Excited!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Congrats lady, the ring is beyond gorgeous!!!! Love the setting, how pretty!! What a wonderful proposal. Enjoy and best wishes to you both.
30.gif
30.gif

So Excited

Shiny_Rock
Thank you VERY MUCH Marcy and Kaleigh! I''m still on cloud 9 from 12 hours ago
36.gif
!!

Marcy- I love the little pillow fighting smiles!! They are so cute - where did u find them?

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
CONGRATS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

What a beautiful, STUNNING, amazing ring!!! I love the proposal!!!!! He did good!!!!!!!!!!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks wonderful. And I think you have very nice hands!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. Beautiful roses too. I like the unique setting. Congratulations!!!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
The roses are sweet but the ring is fantastic! Congrats
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results