shape
carat
color
clarity

Singlestone five stone french cut ring

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
I FINALLY can say that my loooong (and sometimes painful) journey toward scratching the french cut itch is complete. I am totally satisfied and the diamonds are preserved and protected. It's an absolutely solid ring, but incredibly delicate.

Singlestone was awesome to work with! I can't believe the difference..and let me tell you there is a difference in a well made product and one that isn't.

Ari was an incredible resource and I really relied on his expert opinion many times. Heather, Molly and Patti were also amazing! I described some ideas over the phone with Molly and in a day, she had sketched out this beauty. Perfect!
The only downside is that the horseshoe was forgotten, so I won't be able to wear it until I get that taken care of. Darn fingers... :tongue:

The ring is platinum with 1.40 ct of bezeled french cut diamonds. I will try to take more handshots soon.

Here's the old ring... (Ironically, it was very heavy, but the diamonds got loose very often, which posed a risk for chipping)
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/help-with-issues-with-french-cut-band-what-to-do.196990/#post-3586723#p3586723']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/help-with-issues-with-french-cut-band-what-to-do.196990/#post-3586723#p3586723[/URL]

Here are the sketches....
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/singlestone-five-stone-french-cut-diamond-ring.201735/#post-3705991#p3705991']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/singlestone-five-stone-french-cut-diamond-ring.201735/#post-3705991#p3705991[/URL]

2014-07-03_09.jpg

2014-07-03_0.jpg

2014-07-03_1.jpg

2014-07-03_2.jpg

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
It's so perfectly gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness that is absolute perfection! What a wonderful ending to your saga - it must bring you such joy to see it on your hand - especially that incredible gallery! Wear it in good health!

Did you keep the other seven stones? Do you have plans for them?

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Omg!!! I love the detail on the shank. And the gallery under the stones. Simply amazing!!! We need hand shots!!!!!

Mnmuffin

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous. Single stone has such well-crafted looking pieces.

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, this ring is truly amazing!! :love: :love: I love the floral design on the side profile and those french cut diamonds are absolutely stunning! Enjoy! :appl:

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for the compliments! :wavey:
VRBeauty, I sold the remaining seven to a sweet PSer. So, hopefully, we will see the "sister" stones to mine someday on here :naughty:

MnMuffin, they really do. Its hard to see the engraving now, but as the ring patinas, it will show up more. They offered to age it a little, but I wanted to wear it too badly.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
vinjewels this is absolutely amazing! I am so glad that this turned out wonderful for you. I love it and cannot wait to see it on your hand! :love:

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Pandabee and redwood66, Here ya go...

My kids have friends over and the princesses are swarming the bling. :lol: So that'll be it until I find some time alone.

2014-07-03_10.jpg

2014-07-03_3.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
The details are absolutely exquisite! Wow! I want to put on my princess garb and come swarm the bling too!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rosebloom|1404407403|3706105 said:
The details are absolutely exquisite! Wow! I want to put on my princess garb and come swarm the bling too!

Me three! :lol:

It's exquisite.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is beautiful. One of the most beautiful rings I've seen.
Enjoy! and wear in good health.

I won't be tacky and say something cute like "I'll be happy to take it off your hands" :lol:

...but I would be. :love: :love: :love:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: OH MY!!!!!!!!! I just LOVE this!!!! :appl: :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous :love: So glad you are finally happy...and you are right about a well made ring making all the difference ;))

ming

Shiny_Rock
Love! :love:

I should never have joined PS because now I just have to have French Cuts in my life. This is an expensive place!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's amazing! The detail of the ring is just incredible!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dreamer_D|1404408250|3706111 said:
Rosebloom|1404407403|3706105 said:

Me three! :lol:

It's exquisite.

Definitely swarm worthy!! It's gorgeous!! Congrats and wear it in much health and happiness...

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock
That turned out great! I love the top of the shank; the delicate detailing there is very pretty. I'm happy for you! :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE THIS RING. SOOOOO BLINGY :love: :love: :love: YET SO REFINED!!! OMG. IT'S PERFECT AND AMAZING FOR SHOWCASING THOSE AMAZING FRENCH CUTS. WHAT A SHOW STOPPER. This is what I want for a right hand ring. When, oh when can I get something from SingleStone. But not just anything now. "I'll have what she's having..." :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results