shape
carat
color
clarity

Single stone e rings!

Charmmykitty

Rough_Rock
So single stone having a sale that ends today and I finally got my engagement ring!!

It's a 1.25 kt EGL USA L VS2. It's unplated white gold which matches the color of the diamond perfectly. I love it!
They were all super nice and patient and I got a holiday gift bag!!

Btw the sale is 25-50% off of in stock items if anyone is interested. :)

_12470.jpg

_12471.jpg

My sister got her e ring from SS three years ago and hers is a 1.24kt EGL OEC I VS1 and they still remembered her!
Her wedding band is the hammered 22kt yellow gold ring. Sorry it's a bad pic and it's super filthy right now.

_12495.jpg

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I love it! The stone and setting complement each other perfectly! Congrats on your engagement! :appl:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful new ring!!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring and oh how I wished I lived on the west coast just for that sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Merry Christmas to you!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1386466097|3569796 said:
beautiful ring and oh how I wished I lived on the west coast just for that sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too Sarah, me too! I was just lamenting to my dh how I wish we lived on the west coast because I can only dream of Singlestone sales right now...

Gorgeous ring Charmmykitty. Really beautiful. :love: Wear in health, happiness and wedded bliss. :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! How lucky you were able to attend and take advantage of that awesome sale! Your sisters ring is beautiful too.
Congratulations and enjoy!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sale and SingleStone, all in one sentence??!! Argh!! I am IN California, and had NO clue. So sad... ;( Did they show it on their website? Congratulations on your love ring and setting. Their stuff is TDF. Beautiful!! :appl: :love: Would have made me wanna fly down there just to shop...

Charmmykitty

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the kind words. I am lucky to live near both DTLA and San Marino where the other showroom is located. They say they do it every year and I think out of towners can call. The discounts are done by raffle and they definitely had fun pulling the ticket to see which one you get! I was notified by mailing list but I saw it on their Instagram and yelp too and they said it was on Facebook.

Sorry I only have pics that I took really quick in the store since they still have it for sizing. Hopefully I'll have better ones soon. IMO the pics don't quite do the ring justice. Here's my only other pic:

_12539.jpg

My sister's ring is so pretty but she's too impatient to let me get a good picture.

Btw, I'm having lots of problems posting. I keep getting a mysql4 error. Am I doing something wrong?

Rika

Rough_Rock
OMG welcome to the Single Stone club!! Your ring and that diamond are BEAUTIFUL! So excited for you. I can't wait to see more pics once it's back from resizing :D

Charmmykitty

Rough_Rock
So I got my ring back a few days ago, and I took some (many) pics. I am concerned about the low color (although I like color most of the times), and Ari said I could exchange it for a smaller (~1 ct), whiter (3 grades higher) cushion if it bothers me. I do love this stone though and if it is going to be difficult to get a similarly bright stone then I'll keep this one. I don't really know much about cushions cuts since I never planned on getting one until I saw one in this setting. So please let me know if you think it would be troublesome to find a well cut antique cushion. I think my stone is well cut as it is bright and lively and pretty much sparkles all the time to me, but I'm a novice so any and all opinions are greatly appreciated. Now for the fun part...

Outside in the shade...

In my room...

In fluorescent lighting...

Sunlight...

img_3020.jpg

img_3023.jpg

img_3026.jpg

img_0760_1_.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results