shape
carat
color
clarity

Simon G pink diamond flower band and Mirabelle flower pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hi guys!

I got this ring in the mail today and I had to post it. I have always coveted the Simon G flower ring with the little pink diamond in the center but knew that I would probably never get it because of the width. With the diamonds on either side, it measures 12 to 13 mm and that is too wide for me, but still a girl can dream.

Well, lo and behold, they make another version without the diamonds on either side, just plain rose gold bands and it measures 9 mm, so when I saw this ring, I had to get it!

It is size 5.5. normally I wear a size 5.25, but it fits fine, even just a tiny bit loose.

I took a picture with my Mirabelle flower pendant. It is pink and white 18kt. gold with light pink sapphires and diamonds right in the center.

I love how they are both flowers, but not matchy matchy and that they both have rose gold.
2.gif

IMG_4861.JPG

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
So pretty!!!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is a picture of the back of the pendant. I love that it has a little flower on the back of the bottom petal.

back of mirabelle flower.JPG

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is the side. The diamonds go around the back, but there is no flower in the back and there is a thin band of rose gold in the back.

IMG_4872.JPG

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Adorable!!!! I love blingy FUN pieces. Sometimes we get so serious about our bling! Enjoy wearing them!!!!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
That pendant is so pretty but I really love that band...gorgeous!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
And as some of you know, I collect Roberto Coin tiny treasure pendants, so here is one that I acquired a few months ago but did not post. It is the cosmopolitan tiny treasure. I think it has rubies, either that or dark pink sapphires. I must say, I prefer the lighter pink sapphires in general.

IMG_4877.JPG

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here it is with two WG bands I got from ice.com. See how wide the ring looks on me. Still, it''s good to have options.

IMG_4885.JPG

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/26/2008 5:11:22 PM
Author: butterfly 17
Here it is with two WG bands I got from ice.com. See how wide the ring looks on me. Still, it''s good to have options.
I think it looks fantastic with those diamond bands. You think it''s too wide?...I don''t...very nice!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very feminine!
30.gif

cheer--Sharon

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
Wow, Butterfly, that is a GORGEOUS ring!! I love flowers and pink gold
1.gif
And the pendant is lovely as well. I know you will enjoy them for many years to come.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone!

I do love this ring and I love the tiny pink diamond in it. I can''t wait to wear it out tomorrow!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous band butterfly and I just love your pendant, sooooo pretty!! Enjoy!!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, they''re so pretty! I just LOVE the pink!!! So elegant and feminine.
30.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I just LOVE that ring!!! That''s been on my distant covet list too. I really like the look of it with the 2 diamond bands....do you think you''ll wear it like that at all?

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, I love them both!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

The ring is 9 mm but the two ice diamond bands are 2 mm each, so that makes the total width 13mm, so it is really wide. I don''t have long skinny fingers, so it does need some getting used to.

Also, I notice that you don''t notice the rose gold bands at all when I wear the diamond bands with it.

I guess when I want the more blingy look, I will wear the diamond bands.
2.gif

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
oh i really love that flower pendant! such a great every-day piece....could totally be worn with so many diff''t things! and your ring is so pretty. can never have too many options. enjoy wearing it!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, I love that ring! It is so pretty...with and without your diamond bands.
And your pendants are just as pretty...you have some beautiful bling lady!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Butterfly,

Very pretty pendant and ring. You have such a great collection! Now we just need some pics of your new e-ring!
2.gif
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results