shape
carat
color
clarity

Signed Pieces eternity bands are here!But....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t post the pics!

I''ll e-mail them to someone if that''s possible. My pics are always so big. I used the e-mail mode on the dig camera. Was that the problem??????????? help

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
all done
28.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Bless You!!

Specs: Raphael Band, Plat. 28 diamonds,Ideal to Premium, F-G, VVS-VS, 0.97 ct each.

They are a bit loose right now, my fingers are not swollen due to the humidity we have down here today. But I think they are keepers!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
they are really beautiful but they look way too big for your fingers??

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
They make a nice sandwhich for your Tiffany ring. Very pretty!!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
LOVE THEM :) WOW BEAUTIFUL

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
they do feel big, but my knuckles are so dang big! The eternity bands are a size 5 1/8. The plain gold bands I was wearing on both sides are a size 5. My fingers do swell in the heat and that is hard to avoid in Houston. So I''m not sure if I should have SP do something????

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The three rings look as if they were made to be worn together. Just great!
1.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
The look beautiful. Congrats!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic!!!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
jcrow, the bands are about 2.4mm wide

I will wear them a bit this weekend and see how they feel. If I was going to wear them only on this ring finger, then I would get them sized down to a 5.

But, I do plan on switching these rings to my right hand this spring or summer, depending on when I can find that cushion I have been hunting for. And my right hand is a 5 1/2.

A bit of a problem huh?

Or I could just have them sized down and wear them only on my left hand when I don''t want to wear a large diamond.

Such problems we have!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Ann- they look completely perfect!!!

I have the same problem with my ring, too. When it''s warm and humid, my ring fits perfectly. But when it''s cold (now!) it''s SO loose and spinning like crazy. It makes me nervous to wear because I feel like it''s going to fall off. I don''t know what to do..

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
icekid, it IS so annoying.

One thing I could do, but I''m not sure I want to, is wear the rings like this:

2mm thin gold band
SP diamond band
21 Tiffany band
SP diamond band
2mm thin gold band

a lot of rings , but the gold bands would keep ''em all on!,

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Ann, they are just stunning!!! They look absolutely gorgeous with your other band. Very versatile. I love them. Congratulations!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That would be a lot of rings on one hand but if they can all fit why not. I have the same problem BTW, and it is annoying. Most of the time they fit just fine but in the cold weather like we''re having now they are very loose. UGHHHH.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Ann, they look beautiful!! Love those shared prong eternity bands!

I know what you guys mean about the rings getting quite loose in cold weather. It''s quite hot and humid where I live and my ring fits how just I like it, not too tight but not exactly loose. But whenever I take trips to colder climate, my rings are so dangerously loose, it''s scarey how they can just slip off.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous! ooh i love this kind of ring!

well i am glad i am not the only one with the loose ring in the winter syndrome. soo annoying!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Those are amazing!! They look wonderful together!!!

I''m with you on the cold weather issue. In the winter, I''m a 5.75; in the summer, I''m a 6. I HATE the way my rings spin when it''s cold, but I don''t know what the "all season" solution is .They do look quite big on you. Are they in any danger of falling off?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow!! Those rings are amazing!!! Congrats!!
30.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results