shape
carat
color
clarity

Showoff time. Nothing technical.

chikoo

Rough_Rock
Just got this ring 1.5 carats center round with 18x2 smaller diamonds on the side. Looked great to my eye. Swooped it up.

Diamonds are forever(infinity x2). That is what I see this design as. :angel:

img_1083rs.jpg

img_1106.png

img_1124rs.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely setting and diamond - congratulations on snapping it up!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. You might want to ask the moderator to move this thread to Show Me The Bling. It will get more views there and is the best place to show off your lovely ring.

chikoo

Rough_Rock
missy|1429614291|3865225 said:
Very pretty. You might want to ask the moderator to move this thread to Show Me The Bling. It will get more views there and is the best place to show off your lovely ring.

Thank you all, and appreciate if a moderator can move it to the right forum :angel:

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful and I love the yellow gold!!!

luvely

Rough_Rock
It's very beautiful! Especially that rock!! Would you mind sharing the specs? :)

chikoo

Rough_Rock
luvely|1430359982|3869924 said:
It's very beautiful! Especially that rock!! Would you mind sharing the specs? :)

Thank you luvely. Do make sure you see the youtube video at 1080p for best resutls :)

First off, it is not GIA or AGS evaluated. Which opens up the door for a good bargain ;-)

That said, it is spec'd by the vendor/lab as D SI1 1.51ct with the following proportions. My eyes liked it, and so I got it.
I have lost too many things in life going into the details (and meeting the devil). So I have stayed away from "trying" to find flaws in the diamond under a microscope.

diamondspecs.png

hca_results.png

luvely

Rough_Rock
chikoo said:
luvely|1430359982|3869924 said:

Thank you luvely. Do make sure you see the youtube video at 1080p for best resutls :)

First off, it is not GIA or AGS evaluated. Which opens up the door for a good bargain ;-)

That said, it is spec'd by the vendor/lab as D SI1 1.51ct with the following proportions. My eyes liked it, and so I got it.
I have lost too many things in life going into the details (and meeting the devil). So I have stayed away from "trying" to find flaws in the diamond under a microscope.

Sorry I missed this-- that's reassuring to hear you can still find a beautiful stone with an HCA less than 2. I myself have been driving myself a bit crazy going back and forth which looked more beautiful to me in person vs a beautiful stone based on specs!

Lovely ring! Congrats on finding the perfect match!! ;D

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, it looks just wonderful on your hand! Good decision there, I would have snapped this up too, what's not to love here? :love: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results