shape
carat
color
clarity

showing off my (not) new O/P studs :)

marym

Shiny_Rock
Hey Pricescopers!

It's been a while since I posted any bling, but recently I took some nice shots of my oec studs while I
was on vacation. I got these from my hubby to celebrate the birth of my daughter. They show the
most beautiful pastel colors. They are O/P in color, so definitely show some color in some lighting.
Indoors in certain light they are creamy like ginger ale, but in other light throw beautiful pastels
like confetti. Hope you enjoy the pics! Oh, they were an ebay find as well!

Specs: 1.07 tcw uncerted oec's
color- O/P
SI something (I can see an inclusion under the table on one stud under magnification, but totally eyeclean)
14 k white gold four prong studs ( I would like to change them eventually as they sit a little bit high off the ear)

Hope you enjoy the pics!

dsafoec.jpg

earshot897.jpg

oec343.jpg

oeccolor09.jpg

marym

Shiny_Rock
Sorry- a lot of my text got cut off- so aggravating. Anyway, here are a few more shots. :)

oeccolor89.jpg

_8135.jpg

sdfoec.jpg

oecring32.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yummy, they're beautiful! Who sourced them for you?

marym

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Madelise! They were found by my husband on ebay. I think the seller was mlopros. He said they were very nice to deal with.

ETA: I'm not a trade member, btw! Don't know why it's saying that :confused:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty earrings and I love the color! For some reason, I had the "Trade" logo on my posts too until I asked the moderators what that meant. Now it is gone...

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
those are just BEAUTIFUL :love: :love: :love:
AND
your photos are WONDERFUL !!!
I LOVE them !!!!!1

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely earrings - I love lower coloured stones, so they are right up my alley!!

But ... I'm mesmerized by your wedding set --- fabulous ering 1/2 bezel!! Is that set all in RG? It looks FANTASTIC!! .... :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Those are gorgeous and the absolutely perfect size for you!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: Congrats on your new baby!

ETA: And I agree, your ering is just stunning!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous earrings, I can see all the colours they throw off. Just beautiful. :love:
Are those irradiated blues in your w-ring? If so, they are the nicest colour I've seen in a long time. Very pretty! :appl:

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Apologies ladies, the trade designation sometimes appears on non Trade member profiles as a system glitch. If you let us know we can remove it as we have done here. :))

marym

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for your comments!

Madelise- I also forgot to mention last night that the seller had already sourced these and had them set in the four prong settings. I do think they are a well matched pair and they were ready-to-wear, which was nice.

Kathley- Thanks!! and yes, it looks like they did fix that trade designation thing. (Thanks Ella!)

Yennyfire- Thanks as well!

OOO-Shiney- Thanks for your nice comment- Those pics were taken with my Ipod camera- perfect diamond photo conditions, outside under trees. I love looking at diamonds outside under filtered light!

Enerchi- Thanks! I love the lower color too. I think that's why they weren't snapped up by someone sooner. I like the warmer oec's, but they aren't everyone's cup of tea, I'm sure.

Oh, and thanks for the compliment on my ering!! :D It's actually platinum, but does look kinda rosey gold outside with the platinum reflecting surrounding color.

Rosebloom- Thanks!!! Baby is almost 2 now so not a baby anymore ;( I do love the size of these studs for everyday wear. Thanks for the compliment on the ering too! 8)

JaneSmith- Thanks as well! I should also mention that the channel set band is not diamonds ( I wish!! :) ) I probably should have taken it off for the pics. I know we are only supposed to discuss diamonds on this forum, but I don't want to mislead anyone. The band is
a just-for-fun ring with Swarovski crystals. My diamond wedding band is out of commission at the moment (that's a thread for another day/forum) so I was wearing this one to satisfy my need for sparkle. :))

Alisonia333- Thanks also! I love the fire in the oec's. I wish I knew about oec's before I got my ering. I love the modern round brilliant stone for it's splintery fire, but the chunkier sparkles really appeal to me. If I ever upgrade my ering it will be a big-ole oec like some lucky people have on this forum. Your ring in your avatar is stunning as well!!

bastetcat- Thanks for your nice comments! I love how lively they are- I thought at first I wouldn't like lower color earrings since my ering is so white, but they are kind of a nice contrast to my ering, I think. (Your ering is stunning, btw!)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, marym!! :love: :love: Loving the pastel effect!! :appl:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are magnificent! Loving all the pastels they are throwing off, and they are the PERFECT size on you! :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So classic and so gorgeous with significant presence on your lovely earlobes! :love: Great earrings and even greater dh!!!! Enjoy them in health and happiness!

marym

Shiny_Rock
DandiAndi|1374475214|3487559 said:
They are magnificent! Loving all the pastels they are throwing off, and they are the PERFECT size on you! :love:

Thanks so much Dandi! =)

marym

Shiny_Rock
Iknvrb- Thanks!! :))

Missy- Thanks for your sweet compliment! And yes, hubby was sweet for buying them for me. He doesn't really know what to look for with diamonds, but I saw them on ebay and mentioned to him how nice I thought they were. He ordered them for me, which was such a nice surprise. There was a good return policy as well, so that helped. :)) It's been fun to post pics on here and get compliments because oddly enough, no one really comments on them IRL. (well except for my mom who noticed them immediately after I got them). Also, you can't see diamond studs on your own body unless you look in a mirror, so I forget how pretty they are, unlike my wedding set which I stare at all the time.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
:o :o :o Helllllooooooo Beautiful!!!! :love: :love: :cheeky: :appl: :love: :love: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

Me wanty!!!!!!!! 8) :-o :mrgreen: :Up_to_something:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results