shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your David Klass bling!

dawnxcui

Shiny_Rock
Michelez|1391957643|3611393 said:
It is solid platinum weighing 7.8 grams with 1.38cts of natural F/G color, VS quality diamonds, size 7. 3.12 Luc Yen color change spinel (purple/blue) from Brad the Gem Trader.

this ring is GORGEOUS Michelez! Did he come up with the design for you? it's so unique and feminine i just love it!
Do you mind sharing your experience working with David? How much did this beautiful setting cost you?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Michele, Your ring is so beautiful. You must be beyond thrilled!!!

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
The ring was inspired by Acinom's ring :). David said for a ring exactly like mine it would be $4000 :). I've worked with David on two large projects - he did my purple pear spinel - look back in this thread to see that one - he is amazing.

Yes, I am thrilled to have such a beautiful ring!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Michelez, that is one amazing ring. So happy for you. And thanks for sharing the fabulous price, too! :love: :love: :love:

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MicheleZ. One word: INCREDIBLE. That ring is a showstopper! :clap:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She looks stunning in blue Michelez!

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! I'm so happy I found your ring to base mine on - it's just perfect for this stone!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
David Klass resets...

Spinel half moon in platinum (wanted an every day ring, so I took out the spess and replace with another concave but spinel from Richard Homer- had the ring remade in platinum and raised the center basket just a wee bit taller)

I had repurpose and reset a couple of rings into multiple pieces.

Earrings and pendant are in 14k yellow gold Sri Lankan sapphires. Sapphire in pendant is from Gemfix, and the sapphire earrings from Jeff Davies.

The Five stone is in 18k white gold a la Yssie (I hope she doesn't mind, as I changed a few things to fit me a little more such as the shank in half bezel as that is my favorite look and feel when I wear the rings and no milgrain)
Center diamond is 1.01 L OEC, Montana Sapphires from Gemfix at 4.7mm, and Modern RBs colorless at 4.3mm GIA E/F color, very large color contrast, however they are at the ends, so I don't mind.

David is wonderful to work with :appl:

dk_0.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
Wow what a collection - love them!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie|1402002054|3687234 said:
My platinum vintage style setting from David Klass. The diamond is a 1.02 L/M vs2 OEC :love:

Maisie, your new ring is one of my all time favorite masterpieces. I am a new fan of David's. He seems like such a nice man. I can't wait til have the funds for another project. Yours is class and elegance, old world and new all wrapped up in one. It's just beautiful.

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Dandt, thanks for sharing your projects. The 5 stone with sapphires is making me drool! And the spinel! Beautiful!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
My second project from DK.

_22734.jpg

_22735.jpg

_22736.jpg

_22737.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DandT|1411338612|3754959 said:
David Klass resets...

Spinel half moon in platinum (wanted an every day ring, so I took out the spess and replace with another concave but spinel from Richard Homer- had the ring remade in platinum and raised the center basket just a wee bit taller)

I had repurpose and reset a couple of rings into multiple pieces.

Earrings and pendant are in 14k yellow gold Sri Lankan sapphires. Sapphire in pendant is from Gemfix, and the sapphire earrings from Jeff Davies.

The Five stone is in 18k white gold a la Yssie (I hope she doesn't mind, as I changed a few things to fit me a little more such as the shank in half bezel as that is my favorite look and feel when I wear the rings and no milgrain)
Center diamond is 1.01 L OEC, Montana Sapphires from Gemfix at 4.7mm, and Modern RBs colorless at 4.3mm GIA E/F color, very large color contrast, however they are at the ends, so I don't mind.

David is wonderful to work with :appl:

Gorgeous collection DandT!!! Oh that spinel 3 stone :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Frekechild! Your ring looks like a row of bright stars on your fingers!! Beautiful. Will you make a full thread? This beauty deserves full attention.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This beautiful french cut channel set band is on its way to me! :love:

Per David - It is solid platinum weighing 2.5 grams, set with 1.54cts of G color, VS quality French cut diamonds, size 7.25 plus. I got is as low set (1.5mm's) and dainty as I could (2.6mm's wide).

frenchband4.jpg

frenchband7.jpg

frenchband8.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous, Redwood! :love:

So many stunning rings on this thread!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1412374384|3761672 said:
This beautiful french cut channel set band is on its way to me! :love:

Per David - It is solid platinum weighing 2.5 grams, set with 1.54cts of G color, VS quality French cut diamonds, size 7.25 plus. I got is as low set (1.5mm's) and dainty as I could (2.6mm's wide).

Redwood - yet ANOTHER stunning ring by you!

Lovely! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous Redwood!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Redwood, that is gorgeous!!!!! What are the measurements of your french cuts? I'm so excited to see this because a few weeks ago I ordered this very same ring from David in white gold, with 2mm x 2mm frenchies. You have excellent taste. :bigsmile: Mine will be my Christmas present so I'll have to content myself with staring at your photos until then! Enjoy your gorgeous ring!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you ladies! KD how exciting! Yours and mine must have been from the same parcel as mine are 2mm also. I wanted as low set and thin as he could make it while still being sturdy. I love M2Bs Victor fc band but knew that if it was as tall as hers it would be a problem next to my ACC halo. The halo basket is shaped like a bowl and tall bands rub on the gallery pave. I am hoping this works out. If not then I will just have to stack with my engraved band in-between which still looks great!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1412448736|3762093 said:
Thank you ladies! KD how exciting! Yours and mine must have been from the same parcel as mine are 2mm also. I wanted as low set and thin as he could make it while still being sturdy. I love M2Bs Victor fc band but knew that if it was as tall as hers it would be a problem next to my ACC halo. The halo basket is shaped like a bowl and tall bands rub on the gallery
pave. I am hoping this works out. If not then I will just have to stack with my engraved band in-between which still looks great!

Good point about the height of the band. I hadn't thought about that but maybe I should send a note to David to make mine low-set as well, since I want to stack it with my bands which are all pretty thin and delicate. Thanks for the tip!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1412448736|3762093 said:
Thank you ladies! KD how exciting! Yours and mine must have been from the same parcel as mine are 2mm also. I wanted as low set and thin as he could make it while still being sturdy. I love M2Bs Victor fc band but knew that if it was as tall as hers it would be a problem next to my ACC halo. The halo basket is shaped like a bowl and tall bands rub on the gallery pave. I am hoping this works out. If not then I will just have to stack with my engraved band in-between which still looks great!

Love your version, too, Redwood! :love:

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful - can't wait to see hand shots!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! David made such a stunning band for you. I love love love the stack-of-three: it looks so well balanced.

Please post your new beauty in the frenchie thread: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-2011-trend-the-french-sides-collection.161358/page-4']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-2011-trend-the-french-sides-collection.161358/page-4[/URL]

Beautiful car pic michelez!!
Now that you have worn the ring for a short while... What is your impression? I bet you love it!!

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
Redwood - your band is stunning! I LOVE It!

Acinom - I seriously adore this ring with ever fiber of my being :lickout: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results