shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your CvB ID jewelry! (The New CvB Eye-Candy Thread)

drk14

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Show us your CvB ID jewelry! (The New CvB Eye-Candy Thre

Butterfly -- your ring is amazing, thanks for posting it in this iteration. Love the pink surprise! Look forward to seeing the final incarnation.

Also, for the benefit of future readers, I am adding this link to your SMTB thread (which features many beautiful pictures):

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-whiteflash-aca-in-caysie-cvb-rose-gold-platinum-setting.214209/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-whiteflash-aca-in-caysie-cvb-rose-gold-platinum-setting.214209/[/URL]

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks everyone! I got a message yesterday from Caysie that the new setting is ready. I will ship out my diamond next week though Bc I am busy this whole week. I can't wait to get it.

diamondseeker2006,

Have you decided on a CvB setting yet?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Butterfly17|1440020242|3916506 said:
Thanks everyone! I got a message yesterday from Caysie that the new setting is ready. I will ship out my diamond next week though Bc I am busy this whole week. I can't wait to get it.

diamondseeker2006,

Have you decided on a CvB setting yet?

That is GREAT news! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see it! It truly is one of the most beautiful solitaires ever! :)

Gosh, Caysie probably would like to strangle me, but she is always so gracious. I have narrowed down designs but am struggling a little for a few reasons. One, I am not 100% sure I will keep this diamond forever and I am hesitant about continuing to buy settings when I have changed diamonds 3 times!!! I probably will keep it, but I guess I just fear my past diamond history! Next, I like OECs in halos, but I cannot go larger than this and be comfortable wearing the diamond. That leaves a solitaire, and I question buying another solitaire when the diamond already is in a solitaire! Of course, it would be a beautiful solitaire, but the daughter who it would eventually go to would not wear it as an e-ring, so the setting eventually would be wasted. Ugh. I don't want to take this thread off track, so if you have any wise thoughts, please message me elsewhere!

JulieKae

Rough_Rock

I'm lucky enough to own a Yogo Sapphire eternity band from Caysie. I'm currently looking into doing a band to go with my newly redone E-ring, so I'm pondering letting this one go to help fund it... It's pictured with my French cut diamond eternity band and another of my favorite art deco rings- it stacks so nicely and the color change is complete and beautiful. _dsc0001.jpg

drk14

Brilliant_Rock

I'm proudly contributing to this awesome thread with my new Ritani diamond rings
I think you may have posted in the CvB thread by mistake, unless there's a CvB connection that I'm missing? :confused:

Your rings are super pretty, no doubt, and your excitement is definitely infectious :bigsmile: , so I hope my response doesn't put a damper on that or seem unwelcoming in any way. I just wanted to clear the record to prevent any confusion or misunderstanding when PSers look through this thread in the future and see these pictures among the others.

But welcome to PriceScope, and wear your rings in good health! :wavey:

Rockz

Rough_Rock

I apologize! I'm new at all this. I'll remove the pics. Thanks for the kind heads up!

Oops! I may need some help. I don't see a delete/edit link above my photos. How do I delete?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

No problem - just hit the concern button and ask the monitors to delete it.

Welcome and congrats on beautiful rings!!

Rockz

Rough_Rock

I'm beginning to feel really bad about this (my bad). If someone knows how I can delete the photos I posted, please let me know. Thank you.

Thank you, Missgotrocks. I just saw your response. I'll do that.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Don't feel bad - we were all new members at one time! It's really OK and you don't have to delete it if you don't want.

Did you start a new thread in Show Me The Bling thread though?

drk14

Brilliant_Rock

Rockz|1440378967|3918251 said:
I'm beginning to feel really bad about this (my bad). If someone knows how I can delete the photos I posted, please let me know. Thank you.
Please don't feel bad... no harm no foul! I really just wanted to prevent someone from getting confused coming into this thread. The mods should be able to remove the post, but even if they don't it's no big deal, because the reply posts make it clear that it was a simple mistake.

And I'm glad you found The Forum Engagement Ring Folder to post your eye candy!

drk14

Brilliant_Rock

MissGotRocks|1440379718|3918258 said:
Yes, Rockz's SMTB thread is here. =)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

drk14|1440381633|3918271 said:
MissGotRocks|1440379718|3918258 said:
Yes, Rockz's SMTB thread is here. =)

Great - thanks! That's the best way for everyone to get to enjoy her new rings!

drk14

Brilliant_Rock

JulieKae|1440365534|3918152 said:
I'm lucky enough to own a Yogo Sapphire eternity band from Caysie. I'm currently looking into doing a band to go with my newly redone E-ring, so I'm pondering letting this one go to help fund it... It's pictured with my French cut diamond eternity band and another of my favorite art deco rings- it stacks so nicely and the color change is complete and beautiful. _dsc0001.jpg
JulieKae,
Thanks for posting a picture of your sapphire band. Looks great with your other rings! I'm curious about when it was made? Good luck deciding about whether to re-home it, won't be an easy decision I'm sure...

Rockz

Rough_Rock

Thank you all for your support. I totally understand, believe me. I've done nothing all day but stare excessively at my rings, take pics, smile and giggle like an insane woman. No wonder my brain was all smudgy. I requested that the moderators remove my pics, as they are now in a more appropriate place. I don't know how long this takes?

Anyhow, it was a great visit to this thread. I don't even know what CvB means, but all the rings here look so especially unique. Happy Ownership to all of you!

Unobuck19

Rough_Rock

Gorgeous! And Im getting great ideas for my project!

drk14

Brilliant_Rock

Rockz - Thanks for being understanding!
Rockz|1440384010|3918297 said:
Anyhow, it was a great visit to this thread. I don't even know what CvB means, but all the rings here look so especially unique.

Ha -- not sure how I let that slip, but you're right, the thread doesn't really explain who CvB actually is! :oops: :doh:

CvB is Caysie van Bebber, and CvB ID is the name of her custom jewelry design business -- CvB Inspired Design.

CvB started out on Etsy, but as of June this year, Love Affair Diamonds (a.k.a. LAD) is the exclusive retailer for CvB Inspired Design.

Currently, the best places to see CvB's newest designs (other than this thread :bigsmile: ) are her Facebook page and her Instagram page.
:love: :love: :love:

Rockz

Rough_Rock

DRK14 - so glad you posted an explanation of CvB! I went to the links you included, and was just enthralled with all the designs. Well, I guess some things happen for the best....if I didn't unwittingly post my pics here,I wouldn't have known a thing about CvB. Now I have ideas for birthdays and anniversary gifts that I can hint about to hubby :love:

drk14

Brilliant_Rock

Rockz -- All's well that ends well! =)
And congrats on your anniversary!

misslili

Rough_Rock

JulieKae what size is your sapphire band? If you decided to part with it I might be interested :) It's beautiful!

misslili

Rough_Rock

JulieKae|1440365534|3918152 said:
Sorry, I'll try this again!
JulieKae, I love your sapphire band - what size is it? If you decided to part with it I may be interested!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock

Wanted to add a few pictures of my Anastasia band by CvB (elongated french cut diamonds & carved flowers) along with some of my other rings to this thread...

Caysie was wonderful to work with. The ring is amazing & I love it!! :love: :love:

2831_0.jpg

2872_0.jpg

_35490.jpg

5580.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh, gorgeous band, Staci! :love: It looks great with your other rings!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock

Absolutely love that! I ♥️ Caysies work and working with her is dreamy!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Bonfire|1449505131|3958570 said:
I am so excited to have a Caysie design to contribute! :appl: My Chloe.

Gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love:

staci76

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you for the compliments diamondseeker2006 & artdecolover71! It's really wonderful to see an idea come to life through such a talented artist. :))

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

staci76|1449440172|3958330 said:
Wanted to add a few pictures of my Anastasia band by CvB (elongated french cut diamonds & carved flowers) along with some of my other rings to this thread...

Caysie was wonderful to work with. The ring is amazing & I love it!! :love: :love:

Staci, your new band is simply stunning! :love: Your stack is beautiful! :appl:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Bonfire|1449505131|3958570 said:
I am so excited to have a Caysie design to contribute! :appl: My Chloe.

Gorgeous ring! :love: The design and execution is amazing! :appl: Congrats! :clap:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you very kindly junebug and Rockinruby. : :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results