shape
carat
color
clarity

Show rose or yellow gold plain band w/white eternity stacked

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wondering if you lovely ladies would show me your plain rose gold band with white gold / plat diamond eternity. I would also love to see the same with yellow gold plain band and white gold / plat diamond eternity.

Can you please share the karat of the metal too:)

Thanks!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Show rose or yellow gold plain band w/white eternity sta

Don't even remember the last time I wore my YG band. Nice to pull it out again. 14k YG 5 or 6mm wide. 3ctw plat eternity.

3ct_eb_yg_band.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Funny you ask! I'm wearing this on my right hand today, and LOVING it - 14k YG VC bands sandwiching my skinny platinum french-cut band. The top one looks almost like RG to me, but it was sold as YG, so that's what I'm going to go with!

multicolor_stack.jpg

multicolor_stack_close-up.jpg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Those are both so beautiful! Of course I love the bling of that eternity. It really stands out against the wide yellow gold.

Circe I love love love those VC bands. Really! They are beautiful and to have the contrast of the white. I'm trying to get more ideas on how and what to mix for a steady everyday wedding stack.

I have an anniversary coming up :naughty:

I hope more ladies come out to play!!!

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock

OK, here you go. The bands with the larger eternity are 18k yg, 1.75mm wide and 2mm high. They are more of a knife edge which works very well next to a high eternity and also as a spacer. Because I wanted the option of wearing them stacked without an eternity, I had David Klass remake them with a more rounded top. The new rounded bands are paired with the smaller eternity. I also had him make them in plat. I have another set of 2mm beaded bands that I had made in ss and rhodium plated to see if I would wear them enough to have them remade in plat or gold. I've found the plated silver is just fine for how much I find myself pulling them out. I may just list them on DB because I love the plat and 18k plain ones so much.

sam_0500_opt.jpg

sm_eternity_0.jpg

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock

Here are both yellow and rose gold plain bands with a platinum eternity ring, and for good measure, a stack of several colors (rose, white, yellow, and platinum).

_7192.jpg

_7193.jpg

_7194.jpg

babymar

Rough_Rock

Here are both yellow and rose gold plain bands with a platinum eternity ring, and for good measure, a stack of several colors (rose, white, yellow, and platinum).

_7192.jpg

_7193.jpg

_7194.jpg

How wide is your eternity and the rose gold band? I'm trying to figure out what will look best with my 3mm wide eternity...thinking maybe between a 4-6 mm gold band?

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
14K 2mm rose gold band with 18K white gold eternity
image.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not an eternity ring, as such, but it's a 7 stone and the look is very similar.

I love this combo! 18kt yellow with platinum 7 stone ring. Total carat weight somewhere between 2.15 and 2.2 - the older I get and the longer it is since I bought a piece, the less accurately I remember the stats.... :eek-2:

20201102_085120.jpg

vinotastic

Rough_Rock
Here is mine. 2mm ish 18k YG band with platinum EC eternity band. (Ignore my bad manicure)

30C552BC-A90A-40D0-9952-A483A695F407.jpeg

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results