shape
carat
color
clarity

Show off your smaller cushions here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

midwestgirl

Rough_Rock
Hi guys,

I am searching for a nice cushion on a budget, so it will probably end up being less than 1 ct. We''ve all drooled over the big, beautiful cushions some PS''ers are lucky enough to own, but I''ve seen some lovely smaller ones too - so I thought it would be nice to start a thread here to show them off. Please include specs and hand size for reference. Can''t wait to see what''s out there!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I'm looking for a .5ct, so I'd be very interested in these too if they exist...actually I think I started a thread once. Hang on lemme find it!
1.gif

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/prove-to-me-that-smaller-cushions-exist.73464/

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Thay are out there for sure!!! I think Neatfreak has a gorgeous one!!! I would just make sure that it''s a cushion Brilliant so you get the chunks, and not that watery look, that way the fact that it is a cushion will def stand out! Call Mark, he can source anything you find on Bluenile, and even look beyond that! Do you know what kind of setting you want to put it in?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results