shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your wraps/mutliple stacked rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

semperfilover

Rough_Rock
In about 2 weeks I am going to look at a wrap for my e-ring. But i will keep wearing my wedding band as well. So it''ll ahve a stacked look. Id love to see what you ladies have in the way of stacked rings.

Thanks

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
I love the stack!!! Here are some pics of mine. I have 2 wedding bands (a plain and a diamond eternity) and a square-cut eternity (just for fun).

ehrrrr221.jpg

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Another real life perspective. I will try to find a closer shot.

hse12.jpg

lulu

Ideal_Rock
I love the look of stacked rings on long slim fingers like yours EHR.

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
EHR2009..I lovvvvve your stack!
30.gif

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
that looks so great - lovely long fingers :)
mine are short and pudgy but I still stack sometimes too

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, everyone!!! Semper, I would recommend 2 separate bands over a wrap because you may have days where you only want to wear one band, or you may want to put both bands on one side, or just wear all your bands without your ering. The longer I have my rings, I am tending to wear them differently every day. It is really nice to have options.

LAG2010

Shiny_Rock
your rings are beautiful EHR!!!! they look stunning together!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Semper, I also agree with EHR to do stack rings over a wrap! Then you can mix it up as often as you would like!

Hey EHR, do you have any bezeled stack rings? I am looking to buy the WF danielle jazz bezeled ring to wear with my current set and was wondering if you have any pics of your e-ring, your ascher eternity band and then a bezeled band if so? That is how I am thinking to wear mine!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m a stack-a-holic! Yes, I too rec a band on each side of the wrap b/c the er can slip out of the wrap otherwise (I have one)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooh! I want hands just like EHR! Your stack looks amazing!! Damn my fat pudgy fingers!

semperfilover

Rough_Rock
I love that stack.

I went with the wrap (picking it up tomorrow). Im not having them saughtered together so i can wear just the ering w just the band if id like. I''ll post some pictures tomorrow :)

The store called today to let me know that the size the wrap is now...7...would be better for the ''look'' im wanting even though my ring is a 5.75 ring size. But even thought I got my other rings else where they redipped them for FREEEEEE so they all look good together.

Im so excited and so is my husband who wont even get to see it in person for 7 months since he''s deployed.
26.gif

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
Can''t wait to see your wrap tomorrow semperfilover. My Sister-in-law wears one and I''ve always thought it was so pretty. Take lots of pictures.
1.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait for your pictures, semper!

EHR, I`m addicted to your stack!!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I only have two bands to play with/stack so far - but I hope I''ll be adding to the collection!

BEGNew12.jpg

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
EHR, I love your gorgeous set, and I envy your long fingers! I sometimes stack the two diamond bands I have (wedding band and my mom''s maternity ring for my little brother) with my e-ring. Here is the result:

Spring%2009%20021%20xs1.jpg

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh Browneyedgirl and kittybean! I love those stacks!!!!!

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
kittybean! WOW ! Your stack is fabulous! Is there a link here for your ering/set? It looks gorgeous.
4.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
EHR, thank you! I think most people think it''s kind of a weird stack since I mix metals and nothing matches, but I like it a lot!

SparkleNut, thanks so much for your kind words! Here''s a link to my wedding band thread if you want to check out more photos.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The tree stone in this pic is my Ering, which I wear most of the time, but i tend to stack different bands with it, sometimes including my wedding band, sometimes not! Here''s the current stack flavour of the week
9.gif

I recently posted this thread about my new bands, it has plently of stack action!

Stackage15.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results